Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch1

So, let’s start out with an introduction. My name is Jacqueline Knight. Everyone calls me Jackie though. I’m 19 years old and I work at my dad’s record company. In most ways I am a typical 19 year old girl. I have curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and I’m 5’6. But, my dad used to be in a band. I practically grew up on a tour bus. I’m pretty sure I was conceived on a tour bus and when I was born, the first place I went after I came from the hospital was a tour bus. My dad’s band was very famous so we toured a lot. The band became my family since they were there for me all the time. Unfortunately, when I was 14 my mom overdosed and died. My dad went into a depression but wrote some of his best songs. Then guess what we had to do. Get on that tour bus and travel around the country. I got to see many countries when my dad’s band went on a world tour. I guess you would call me a genius ‘cause I was so smart that I took college online and graduated when I was only 17. After that I just helped out with merchandise at the shows and I helped set up the stage when my dad preformed. When I was 18 my dad’s band broke up. It was devastating because I had known those guys for 18 years. My dad and I moved to LA and started a record company called “Knight-time records.” Original huh? It was the name my mom always wanted when we talked about starting a business. Since then I have been helping my dad find new talent and signing them. About 5 weeks ago we signed Justin Bieber. Since then Justin and I have become really close friends. I like having a steady friend since I never had one when I was traveling the world. Friends just came and went. But Justin is different. He is here to stay. My dad has been really happy about Justin’s success. I just had a feeling that he would be big. Everyone loves a pretty face and a great voice. Justin has both. I’m finally going to see him perform live this weekend. I’m so excited. Allstar Weekend is opening for him and I feel really bad about seeing them. It was only a few months ago when my dad asked me if they were going to be big. I said they had potential but I wasn’t sure if we should take the risk. Then Hollywood Records signed them and they are starting to become popular. My dad isn’t mad since I have got him so many bands but I just feel guilty. I didn’t even give them a chance. Well at least someone did and now they can live their rock star dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like it so far?