Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch12

“I’m hungry.” Zach whined. “You sound like a 4 year old.” I commented. “Cam, make me a sandwich.” Mikey said, not breaking eye contact with the TV. “Fine.” Cam said getting up. “Do you want me to make you a sandwich also.” I asked Zach. “Yes please!” He said in a baby voice. I gave him a peck on the lips and followed Cam to the “kitchen” part of the bus. Cam and I decided to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. As I may say so myself, they came out perfect. “We should become professional pb&j sandwich makers.” I suggested. “Definitely! We would be the best!” Cameron remarked. We walked back to the guys and gave them their sandwiches. “Amazing right?” I joked. Zach nodded his head. I got up to get a water bottle then came back and sat down on the couch and put my head in Zach’s lap. He played with my hair and I slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up a little bit later but I didn’t open my eyes because I heard the guys talking. “So you’ve been dating for two weeks and you invited her on tour with us?” Nate questioned. “Yes, but I’m in love with her and I already feel like I’ve known her for years.” Zach announced. “Okay I was just asking if my facts were true. I have nothing against her. She seems like a great girl for you and I trust her.” Nate responded. “Yeah I trust her with my life.” Zach muttered. “I told her that I loved her last night.” He commented. “And what did she say?” Mikey asked. “She told me she loved me.” Zach said. I could tell he had smile on his face. “That’s great man!” Cam added. “Thanks guys. I really meant it too. I’m head over heels in love with her. I hope she feels the same way.” Zach mumbled. “She does. I can tell.” Cam reassured. Zach leaned down and kissed me. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down at me. “Hey beautiful.” “Hi” I sat up and kissed him. “Did you have a nice nap?” Zach asked while wrapping his arms around. “Yeah, I had a dream about you.” “Oh what was it?” “You died!” I joked. “No it was actually everyone and we were on a playground.” I continued. “I always knew you’d dream about me at one point.” Michael joked. I smiled and looked up at Zach who was shaking his head. “I once had a dream that I proposed to you and you said no.” Zach stated. “That would never happen.” I assured him. He smiled at me. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. In the distance I heard the guys talking again. “She loves you.” Cam insisted. The other guys agreed and I smiled to myself. After I got out of the bathroom I saw Zach lying in his bunk. I walked over to him. “What cha doin’? I giggled. “Nothin’ much.” I laughed and crawled in next to him. “Hey” I said when I was centimeters away from Zach’s face. He smiled then leaned in and kissed me. “Gross.” Cam blurted as he walked by. I laughed and rested my head on Zach’s chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe in Zach’s arms. I decided to get out which took a while since we were both crammed in his bunk. I eventually had Cam pull me out and give me a piggyback ride to the front of the bus. I hopped down and sat down next to Cam’s laptop. I picked it up and opened it. “Do you know how many people tweet you?” I asked, shocked at all of the tweets that fans have sent. “Yeah, a lot.” Cam sat down next to me and we read a lot of the tweet from the past couple of hours. Most of them were fans saying how much they love him and then there were the occasional funny ones. Soon enough we were in Las Vegas at the venue. The guys got out and started setting up. During sound check I stayed back stage and listened to my ipod. Eventually the guys came back and fans started pouring into the venue. Zach sat down next me and I paused my music. Cam, Nate, Mikey and Dillon went into the hallways to shoot a video so it was Zach and I in the green room. “Are you excited for the show tonight?” I said a little louder than normal since the opening band had just started playing. “Yes! This is going to be a great tour! Especially since you’re here with me.” I smiled and we talked until it was time for them to go on. “Good luck!” I said then smacked his butt. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out on stage. The guys had an amazing show and I was really proud of them. Not to mention that Zach became 10 times more attractive when he performed. He walked off stage, very sweaty but I didn’t mind. I gave him a hug anyway. “You guys did great!” I exclaimed. “Really you think so?” “Yes.” Then the guys went out and did a meet and greet. I decided to go back to the bus and take a shower. After I got out and got changed the guys came back as we started driving towards the next venue. I sat down on the couch and Zach joined me. We sat there, cuddled in each other’s arms for a long time.