Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch11

“All ready to go?” Zach asks as I walk outside with my suitcase. “Yeah, I think so.” He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. “I’m glad you’re coming with us.” Zach whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. “I’m glad too.” I leaned my head against his chest. Then the tour bus pulled into my driveway and we put in my suitcase and a bunch of food. As we were bringing the last few things into the bus, my dad pulled into the driveway. I stepped out of the van and said good-bye to my dad. “I’ll miss you sweetie. Stay safe and have fun.” My dad says, hugging me. “But no too much fun.” He adds. I laugh a little. “Okay dad. I’ll miss you! Bye!” I hug him one last time and then I get on the bus and we drive to Zach’s house to pick up his suitcase since he stayed at my house last night. After getting Zach’s luggage and putting in the things that Mrs. Porter gave him, we were on the road heading towards the first venue. “So which one’s my bunk?” I ask. “That one but you can also share mine if you would like.” Zach says with a smirk. “Oh ok. I’ll keep that in mind.” I wink at him. “Ooooooooooooooo GET SOME ZACH!” Mikey says from a distance. I fall into Zach’s arms laughing so hard that I couldn’t even breathe. I look up at Zach and he’s blushing. I kiss his cheek. “Oh my god. I love Mikey so much!” I say once I can stand up on my own. “But you love me more right?” Zach asks as we walk over to the couch. “Maybe” I say and kiss his lips again. Zach sits down and I sit on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and we watch Mikey and Nate play video games.