Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch14

Zach’s P.O.V
I was just sitting backstage when I heard Cameron yell “JACKIE!” I immediately jumped up from my seat and ran out to where the guys were standing. “What happened? Where’s Jackie?” I ask, worried. Cam turns around. “I’m so sorry Zach. I didn’t think she’d fall.” “What are you guys talking about?” Cam moves aside and reveals Jackie lying on the ground with Nathan kneeling next to her, checking her pulse. “She’s unconscious.” Nathan concludes as he stands up and moves so I could kneel beside Jackie. “W-what should we do?” I stutter. “I think she hit her head. I think it would be best if we called the ambulance.” Mikey suggested. “I just did. They are on their way.” Cameron replied. I grasped Jackie’s hand. “Jackie wake up! Please! I need you. Jackie wake up!” I whisper to her. Pretty soon the EMS showed up and took her away in the ambulance, with me by her side of course. She is rushed into the emergency room with suspected head injuries. They take her into a room and run tests. “Come on Zach, we have to go. The show starts soon and we never finished sound check.” Cameron says as he tries to persuade me to go back to the venue. “I can’t leave Jackie.” “She’ll be fine. Just come with us and you’ll see her in a few hours.” I reluctantly get up and follow Cam. That night I had a terrible show. I forgot lyrics, kept tripping and messing up everything. I guess my mind just wasn’t in it. My mind was thinking about Jackie. I thanked the crowd and walked off stage. I grabbed a towel and started to dry the sweat off my face. I walk into the green room with my face in the towel. “How could you forget the words to 1985?” A familiar voice that I’ve been longing to hear speaks. I look up and see the person I’ve wanted to see all night. The person that I love. Jackie. “Jackie!” I run over to her and give her a huge hug. “What..why..how did you get here?” “Richard picked me up a few minutes ago.” Jackie could see the worried look on my face. “I’m fine.” She adds. “I missed you so much! I was so worried about you! When I left the hospital you were unconscious.” “I was only unconscious for a few minutes. Then I woke up. The doctor said I have a concussion and then I was free to go. But only if I had someone who would look out for me.” She gave me a hug. “I said I have a person in mind.” I smiled and then kissed her. I would have kissed her forever but she pulled away. “You never showed me your song.” Jackie points out. “But you just kissed me.” “Yes but that’s only because I was at the hospital today.” I sit down on the couch and pull her down with me. “How about we make a deal. I’ll play you the song tonight, well as much as I’ve written if you allow me to kiss you as much as I want.” She raised her eyebrows. “Sounds like a deal.” She leaned in and kissed me. Pretty soon I had to go do a meet and greet. “I’ll meet you back at the bus.” She told me. “I love you.” I said as she walked away. Jackie stopped in her tracks and walked back to me. She kissed me again and said, “I love you too Zach Porter.”