Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch15

Jackie’s P.O.V
After what had happened today I was extremely tired so I decided to go so sleep. I walked back to the tour bus while the boys were doing a meet and greet and I plopped down in my bunk. I immediately fell asleep. Unfortunately, under doctor’s orders, I had to be woken up every couple of hours to see if I was feeling alright because I had a concussion. “Hey Jackie, wake up.” I heard Zach say in a soft voice. I rolled over and opened my eyes. “Hey” I said groggily. “How are you feeling?” I got up then immediately sat back down. “Dizzy” I said with a smile. Zach got up to get me to tylenol. “You don’t have to take care of me you know.” I say once Zach comes back with a glass of water and tylenol. “Yes I do. You’re my girlfriend and I want to be there for you.” He kissed my forehead. “Thanks” “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to prevent this. I hate seeing you get hurt and I feel like it’s my fault.” He puts his head in his hands. “Zach…” He looks up at me. “It’s not your fault. You can’t be next to me every second. Plus, this definitely isn’t the first time I have fallen off a stage.” I smile, remembering that last time I fell off a stage. “Yeah but I was there to catch you. That was the first time we met and I knew when I held you in my arms that I wouldn’t be able to get you out of my head. I knew I was in love with you.” I got up and sat next to him, not worrying about my light-headedness. “I felt the same way. I guess it was love at first sight. But you can’t be with me at all times. It’s ok for me to get hurt. That’s just life.” Zach put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. “It kills me to see you hurt. I need to be your knight in shining armor but I failed.” “You need to stop beating yourself up about this. I only had a concussion. I’ll be fine in a couple of days.” I assured him. “But it could be something worse next time and I won’t be there to save you because I’m off writing songs or doing something stupid.” He is really beating himself up. I wrapped my arms around him and said, “You’re here for me as much as you can. All the other times I can be there for myself. Now I am really tired so I am going back to bed. Just promise me that you will let all of this go.” He nodded and helped me walk back over to my bunk. “I’ll check back in with you in a little bit. Good night.” He kissed my forehead again. “Get some sleep Zach. It’s really late and you need your rest. I’ll be ok.” He shook his head. “I can’t sleep when I’m worried about you. Besides, we have a day off tomorrow so I’ll be by your side all day.” I smiled. “Night Zach.” “Good night Jackie.” I pulled my blankets up and drifted off to sleep. I actually had the best boyfriend in the world. He cared about me, worried about me, wanted me, and most importantly he loved me. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.