Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch7

The next day was pretty normal. I drove 3 hours to visit a band then hung out with Justin until he had to go. After Justin left I got a text from Zach. He invited me to a party at Nathan’s house. I said that I’d go since I actually had nothing better to do. I quickly get changed and head on over to Nate’s house. I can hear loud music and I see red cups and people making out on the front lawn. I’m used to these parties though. I mean my dad was a rock star of course I’m used to them. I get out of my car and make my way to the front door. I walk in and to my left I see Michael making out with a girl. Oh Mikey, such a player. I continue walking until I find Nate. “Hey Jackie! So glad you could come. Wanna drink?” He asks while holding up a cup. “You know it!” I say, grabbing the cup out of his hand. Soon enough Nate and I are dancing and having a great time. I go to refill my cup and ask Nate is he’s seen Zach. He says that the last time he saw Zach was in the living room. I take a sip of my beer and thank Nate. I start walking over to the living room. A couple of guys ask me to dance but I just laugh and continue walking. I walk into Nate’s living room and the next thing I see just shocks me. It’s Zach and some girl, on the couch, making out. I drop my beer in disbelief. I can’t move. I’m too shocked. I thought Zach liked me. I thought we were going out. This is why I never had a serious relationship with a guy. I never wanted to get close to anyone because I was afraid of getting my heart broken and the one time I let my guard down this happens. As I stand there in utter disbelief Zach pulls away from the girl. He looks past her head and sees me. He stands up and says “Jackie….” I run out of the room. I’m not sure where to go so I just run upstairs. Along the way I run into Cam. “Jackie what’s wrong?” He says, obviously worried. I ignore him and run up the stairs in tears. I find a room and close the door. I collapse on the floor and hug my knees. I start bawling my eyes out. Then I hear a knock on the door. “Jackie” I hear a voice say. “Go away!” I say through tears. “Jackie, It’s Cam.” I don’t respond. I just cry harder. I hear the door open and feel Cam sit down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest. “It’s ok Jackie.” He says sweetly. After about 10 more minutes of me bawling my eyes out into his chest I lift my head up. He wipes away a few tears with his thumb and looks into my eyes. “Tell me what’s wrong.” He says, still holding me in his arms. I look into his caring green eyes. Once again he wipes away a tear that falls from mine. “Z-zach was k-kissing another girl.” I choke out. More tears start to fall and I bury my head into Cam’s chest once again. “I’m sorry.” He says, rubbing my back. “It’s ok. I’ve got you. Zach can’t hurt you anymore. “I lift my head up once again. “Thanks Cam.” I say, sniffling. “You’re welcome. I’ll always be here for you. I don’t want to see any more tears fall from you baby blue eyes.” A small smile appears on my face until someone walks into the room. Three guesses who that someone is. That’s right. It’s Zach. “Jackie…I..I..” Zach starts to say. “Leave her alone Zach.” Cameron interrupts. “No Cam she’s my girlfriend I have a right to talk to her!” Zach yells. “You still think she’s your girlfriend after what you did to her.” Cam says as he stands up. I get up and head over to the door. “I have to go.” I mumble as I leave. Zach grabs my wrist but I pull away. “Wait Jackie!” He says but I walk out of the room. “Just leave her alone Zach.” I hear Cameron say. I want to leave but I’m still shaken up so I sit down in the hallway with my back against the wall. I hear yelling coming from inside the room. I lean my head against the wall and listen. I hear Cam yell, “How could you do that to Jackie?! You know how she feels about you and if you don’t than you’re an idiot! It’s obvious she’s fallin’ for you and this is how you treat her! You kiss another girl! And I thought you said you really liked her Zach!” “I do like her!” Zach says, defending himself. “Well you have a funny way of showing it.” Cam says grimly. “It wasn’t my fault! Chelsea started kissing me! She was drunk and I tried pushing her away and when I finally did I saw Jackie standing right there! I would never do that to Jackie on purpose! I love her Cam and don’t ever say that I don’t!” Zach yells. I felt tears falling down my cheek. Zach said he loved me. But he still kissed her. Though he did seem sincerely sorry. Ahhh! Should I forgive him or not? Just then, Zach walks out of the room. He turns and sees me sitting there. I get up and face him. He opens his mouth to speak but I beat him to it. “I heard what you said.” I say while wiping the remaining tears on my face. “Jackie please forgive me. I’m so sorry! I never wanted Chelsea to kiss me. She’s not the one I love. You are.” Zach says while staring directly into my eyes. “Zach….. I don’t know if I can forgive you. You actually broke my heart. You’re the only guy that I let myself fall for and” I was interrupted by Zach’s lips on mine. God every time he kisses me my knees feel like they’re going to give out and a bunch of fireworks go off inside my head. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. He pulls me in closer and kisses me passionately until we hear someone clear their throat. I pull away to see Cam standing there. I laugh a little and release my arms around Zach’s neck. “I’ll just uhhh go.” Cam says as he turns towards the stairs. “Wait Cam! I need to talk to you.” I say and Cam nods. I look into Zach’s ocean blue eyes and say, “I have to go now.” “But I don’t want to let go of you.” I blush a little. “Fine I’ll let you go. Text me later ok?” He says while grabbing my hand. “If I forgive you.” I say, winking. I walk over to Cam and we walk down stairs. “So you don’t forgive him?” Cam asks surprised. “I do but I don’t want him to know that yet.” I say laughing. “I so don’t get girls.” Cam says as we walk outside. “Wanna come over?” I ask while getting out my keys. “Sure.” We get into my car and drive to my house. Cam and I decide to just watch a movie. We don’t need any more drama tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this makes up for my really short last chapter