Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch6

“Hey, you look beautiful!” Zach says, smiling, which makes me blush. “Thanks! You’re lookin’ pretty handsome yourself.” I reply with a smile. What is with this kid and making me smile? “Ready to go?” he asks while staring into my eyes. This makes me feel weak at the knees. “Yeah one sec.” I say while grabbing my phone. We walk out to his car and he opens the door for me. No one has done that in a while. Actually, to be honest, I haven’t been on a real date in a while. We drive to the movies and eventually decide on a movie. I’m terrible at movie decisions. All of them always look interesting. After the movie Zach and I decide to get some coffee at a little coffee shop down the road. We sat and talked there until the manager kicked us out because they were closing. We laughed and Zach drove me home. As I was getting out of the car and walking back to my house I felt someone grab my wrist. I turn around and Zach in right in front of me. He leans in closer and whispers into my ear, “I had a fun time tonight.” And before I could respond his lips are on mine. My heart started beating faster and little fireworks were going off inside my head. After a while I pull away. “I’ll call you tomorrow.” I whisper as I take a step back. He smiles and I turn and walk inside my house. I can’t help but smile. Zach is the first guy in a while to actually make me happy. My dad gives me a weird look when I step inside. As I walk upstairs I hear him mumble to himself, “Teenage girls.” I laugh a little to myself. Dads are clueless to what goes on in a girl’s life. As I fall asleep I can’t help but think what my life would be like if my mom were still here. I shrug off that thought before I start really thinking about my mom which would lead to crying which would make this perfect night a little less perfect. When I am right about to drift off to sleep I hear my door open for a minute then close. I smile to myself. After all these years my dad still checks on his little girl before he goes to bed. This actually was the perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh wow that's short....hmm sorry