Dreams Only Last for a Night.

Chapter Twelve

In all my wildest dreams, I never expected this to happen. I never expected to be leading Jack Barakat upstairs to my bedroom, after cooking him dinner and laying together under the stars in my yard. Who the fuck would've known, out of all people, Jack would be the one I fell for.
I opened my bedroom door and led him in. In case this happened, I had previously cleaned and readied my room. It smelled fresh, with a mixture of the air freshener I had sprayed earlier and my cologne. The bed was made, for once, and looked inviting. I sighed and walked towards it, Jacks hand still holding mine firmly.
When we got to the bed, I turned swiftly around to face him. He was very close to my body, his chest nearly pressed on mine. I looked into his big, beautiful brown eyes and smiled a small smile, sliding my hands onto his waist, tickling it slightly with my finger tips.
"This is the part where seduce me right?" He whispered with a cheeky grin across his face. I giggled a little and answered softly,
"Well, to be honest, I'm not much of a seducer.."
"Dang.." He whispered so quietly he was practically only mouthing the words. He slowly closed the space between us, and pressed his sweet lips against mine. At first they were soft, and gentle, and our kiss was as normal as any other we'd shared in the past. Then it became more urgent. I pushed my lips hard on his, and he pulled my body towards him with such force I nearly fell forward. I pulled back for a second, hands still on his waist, pulled him around and pushed him down on the bed. I climbed on my bed above him, my body hovering over his. We kissed again, that same urgent one as before. His hands running through my hair made me feel that usual stiffness you get just before a boner. I sat up, just before things got too heated, and caught my breath for a second. He sat up also, and I pulled off his shirt, revealing his bare chest. He helped me get mine off and then pressed his lips back onto mine. I felt him grin through the kiss as I gripped my fingers around his waist, just above his pants. I reached for his belt buckle, and undid it with ease. He didn't hesitate for a second when I undid the button of his jeans, and slowly pulled down the zipper. He fiddled with the top of his jeans, then slid them off, leaving only his blue checkered boxers. I pulled back from the kiss again and undid my own jeans, he held my gaze all the while. I went back to kissing him after I had gotten my skinnies off, his lips moving from mine to my cheek, my jaw line, slowly down my neck. He certainly knew what he was doing. I could feel my boner already come on in my boxers. I was curious to see if he was hot enough yet.
I played with the top of his boxers, my finger tips tracing along the line where the elastic held them up. I wanted to just rip them off him right then and there, but I needed to take it slow with him.
He moved his way up to meet my lips again, and I gave him one last, soft kiss before moving my own lips down his cheek, his neck, getting to his chest, along his stomach, below his belly button. . I heard him giggle a little, and looked up to meet his gaze. He smiled a sexy little grin and that urged me to go on.
I got to the top of his boxers.
"You sure you ready Jay?" I whispered softly, just making sure before this went any further. "Coz if you're not I-"
"I'm more ready then I'll ever be Lexy." His voice was soft and husky.. so sexy.
I continued, and pressed my lips to the very top of his boxers. I could see his boner now, a good sign at this point. I looked up at him as I held the top of his boxers with my teeth, using my fingers to help slide them off his hips, letting them fall to the floor once they were off.
A low moan was the next thing I heard.

* * * * *

I lay there in Jack's arms, my head snuggled right into his warm chest, his arms wrapped around my waist and back. It felt so right being here, just with him, in the darkness and quite of my little bedroom, snuggled under my duvet.
He let out a soft, content sigh. He was slowly tracing lines with his fingertips along my back, which gave me the chills. A good kind of chills though. I breathed in his sweet smell, his cologne almost worn off but still present. When he realized I was still awake he pulled me a little closer.
"You awake?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yep." I whispered back, smiling into his chest as it rise and fell with his breathing.
"What are you thinking about?"
"You.. and us. And everything. You?"
"Me too. Mostly about what just happened."
"You say that like it was a bad thing." I held my breath a tiny bit, wondering if he had changed his mind after our night. I mean, when we were doing it he hadn't seemed like he wasn't enjoying himself...not at all. I still got panicky.
"A bad thing? Lex, that was the best thing I've ever done. Ever. I've never felt so..good."
I sighed with relief and grinned.
"I know, I know, I'm an amazing fuck. Don't flatter me." He chuckled a little at my joke.
"Well, I wouldn't go thaaaaat far." He said playfully.
There was a peaceful silence for a few minutes and we both almost drifted off to sleep. But just before I did, I spoke.. well, more whispered.
"Jack?"
"Yes?" He replied sleepily, stroking my hair.
"I think I've finally realized something that I've been thinking about for the past while."
"And what is that?"
I took a deep breath. Please God let him feel this too.
"Well.. just lying here with you, feels so right and just.. perfect. . and 've realized that I really do love you. I love you so much. I want you to know that."
He waited half a minute before replying softly.
"I love you too Alex. I love you more than I've loved anyone else before. You're like a brother to me..Well, not a brother, coz that'd be weird.. But you get what I'm saying .."
I chuckled a small bit. His way of saying things always made me laugh.
"I do Jacky.. I do."
He pressed his lips to my forehead softly, and I kissed his warm chest.
"Know what else Alex?"
"What Jacky?" I stroked his chest softly with my finger tips as he spoke.
"I think this is whats meant to happen to us. You know, like 'destiny' or whatever? I know it kind of sounds stupid, but if you think about it, it makes sense. If I hadn't gotten that dream.. I'm not gonna call it a dream coz it was more of an epiphany... anyway, if I hadn't gotten it I wouldn't have been able to save you.. You wouldn't be here right now Lexy, and I don't know what I would be.."
"You'd be with your bitch of an ex, continuing life as a normal guy..."
His voice turned more serious for a second,
"No Alex, I would not be normal. I've loved you for so much longer than you realize, I was just afraid to admit it. If you weren't here.." I felt his arms hug me slightly tighter, sort of in a protecting way. "I'd not wanna be here."
I didn't really know what to say, because that meant so much to me, just to hear that made tears well up in my eyes. I just kissed him softly on the chest, and snuggled in closer to him. He continued stroking my hair until we both fell asleep, me feeling more peaceful and secure than I've ever felt.
Nothing was more perfect than this night. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
the long awaited update! so sorry for not doing this sooner guys D:
hope you like it though!