Status: This one is done. Check out the sequel-No One Belongs Here More Than You!

I Don't Want To Solve Your Problems, I Have My Own

Chapter Five

“This is some party Evgeni!” Ashley grinned, looking around my apartment.

“Thanks, and like I said before, call me Geno!” I said happily. She nodded and opened her mouth to say something, but at that moment someone hijacked my stereo and started blasting music. The beat was catchy, and Ashley started to dance.

“What, you don’t dance?” She called over the music. I shrugged.

“Not very well,” I laughed. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, a smile dancing over her pretty lips.

“You don’t have to be a great dancer…just have fun!” She said. I took a swig of the beer in my hand, and my eyebrows rose in surprise as Ashley’s arms wrapped around my neck.

“What are you doing?” I blurted out.

“I’m showing you how to dance; just follow the beat with your body. It’s not hard!” she grinned. She’s certainly different…she’s so fearless. I put the beer on the table to my right and placed my hands on her hips hesitantly. Her body moved with each bass beat, and I soon found myself dancing right along with it. As the night carried on I was getting better and better. Ashley showed me how to follow the beats, and I certainly wasn’t having any trouble. If I got lost, all I had to do was watch her hips. Damn, those hips. She could kill a man with those hips! We both drank enough to get drunk, but neither of us were completely trashed when she backed up into me and continued to dance. I swallowed roughly and placed my hands on her hips. The top of her head barely reached my chin, and she smelled like roses and something sultry. I was completely turned on. Her hands wound their way into the back of my hair and for once in my life, my guard didn’t go up. The alcohol didn’t hurt. I leaned down and kissed her cheek lightly, but she turned her head and kissed me full force. I let my eyes slip shut but I grunted in surprise. Holy hell, this just got more interesting, didn’t it? I heard a wolf whistle, and I just held up my middle finger to the room as I kissed her back. Her tongue danced against mine, and the sweet taste of her mixed with the taste of beer. We rocked back and forth to the beat of the song, kissing until the last note ended.

“I-I’ve gotta go!” She said suddenly, before bolting from the apartment.

“Wait!...what did I do wrong?” I said, my voice falling to a whisper as she slipped out of sight.

“Hey…she’ll come back.” Sidney said, patting my shoulder and nudging another beer into my hand.

“I hope so.” I sighed before washing away the last taste of her on my tongue with a swig of beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D