Status: i will update each new chapter either on a weekend or when i get 5 people to comment per chapter

There and Back

Dreamland

Jacob stood in front of me looking completely heartbroken. My eyes were watery as I stared back at him.
"How could you do this to me, Lizzy?" His voice cracked on my name.
"Jake, I didn't have a choice. I did this all for you."
"Yeah right." He didn't look sad any more. Now he was glaring at me. "We both now that's bullshit. God, how could I have been so stupid? I loved you, Liz."
I was sobbing now. "I love you too. I'm so sorry if I hurt you."
"IF?! Come on, Lizzy, not even you're that stupid. I guess it was my fault for trusting you in the first place. You’re a slut, Liz, and I should never have fallen for you." He turned and started walking away.
"No! Please, wait. Jacob, please don't go." I fell to my knees in hysterics.
"Good-bye, Elizabeth." I'd never heard him sound so cold, not even when he talked about vampires.

"Jacob, No!" I screamed as I shot straight up in bed. I've had this dream every night since I was brought to Volterra. How long has that been? Ten days? Two weeks? Either way, it's been too fucking long. Every day the dream gets stronger and more believable. It really makes life suck.
"Lizzy, baby, are you all right?" Jace has been trying to comfort me but it was his stupid fault to begin with.
"Fine," I answered, my voice dead. I leaned against the headrest hugging my knees to my chest. He tried gently pushing a plate of food towards me but I ignored it. I haven't eaten, not like that's a new thing for me, and I haven't bathed properly so my hair was becoming lank and greasy. My forearms were covered with fresh cuts and scars. Once or twice vampires have burst into my room while I was bleeding only to be stopped by Jace. Maybe I'm suicidal and have a death wish. I'm not really sure about anything at the moment. I don’t really care enough.
Jace sat at the foot of the bed. Every day I pushed him further and further away and I could tell that that wasn’t part of his master plan. I didn’t think for a second that he loved me, but he did want me. "Lizzy, just tell me what's wrong. I know that I can make it all better."
"No you can't. Only Jacob can make everything okay. Jacob’s the one that I want to be with."
"Why are you even worrying about him?” Jace hissed vehemently. “I can give you everything you'd ever want right here."
"No you can't," I whispered.
He sighed. "Liz, you and that pup are too different. How could he ever understand you like I can? He's not right for you. You and I are meant for each other."
"I'm gonna love him for as long as I live. Nothing you say can change that."
"Dammit, Liz. You are in Italy, the one place you've always wanted to go, and you're worrying about a stupid wolf."
"Jace, just leave me alone."
He left in a huff and I pulled out my iPod. From the Bottom of my Broken Heart by Brittney Spears started playing followed my Evanescence's My Immortal. I wasn’t exactly a fan of either but hey seemed appropriate for my situation. I was in a depressed mood so I just lay on the bed and cried while I played my music.
Jace came in a little later with another vampire. He had a brawny build and wheat gold hair that flipped out of his face as if it'd been blown by a fan for the last hour. He wasn't smiling and looked totally serious and something about his posture reminded me of Edward Scissorhands. "Lizzy, this is Tony. He can see what's happening anywhere in the world at this moment. Do you want him to show you what's happening in Forks?"
I nodded weakly. "Yes please," I whispered, not able to raise my voice any higher.
Tony held out his hand toward me. I hesitantly put mine in his but withdrew quickly. It's not that his hand was icy- I was expecting that. No, it was actually warm. "I'm only half," he muttered to me.
I nodded again and placed my palm in his. He instructed me to close my eyes and I did. I'm not sure why, but I was actually trusting him. For about two seconds all I saw was the inside of my eyelids. Then it was as if I was looking down at the Cullens’ manor from a satellite, like on Google-earth. Bella and Jacob stood in the yard hugging. That's normal for them. But the next thing they did surprised me. Jacob and Bella kissed. And it wasn't a simple peck on the cheek either. It was a full lip-locking, heart-melting, fireworks-causing, take-your-breath-away kiss. I pulled my hand back and fell to the bed in tears.
"You never had his heart. It always belonged to her."
No. Why did this kind of stuff have to happen to me?

*JjAaCcOoBb"'Ss PpOoVv*
I've slept for about five minutes total these last two weeks. None of us had any fucking clue on how to find Lizzy. It was seriously driving me fucking insane. Bella tried convincing me to at least take a nap but every time I closed my eyes I saw her face. Lizzy looked at me with pleading eyes or she was kissing that vampire. I'm not sure which image was more heartbreaking.
"Please, Jacob, just get some sleep," Bella begged.
"I will when you will," I countered.
She glared at me. I saw that there were huge bags forming under her eyes. I probably didn't look all that good either.
"What has your dad said?"
"Nothing. Billy has him convinced that she's been staying at Leah's or over here for the last few weeks. I don't really go over there if I can avoid it but Charlie's at work a lot anyway."
"So he's none the wiser, then?"
"Pretty much," she sighed. "Sometimes I think it'd be easier if he just knew. But then I think about Lizzy and how much trouble it's caused her." She started crying into her hands.
I hugged her shoulders trying to be comforting. "Shh, Bells. It’s not your fault. We'll get her back. We have to get her back," I cooed, but it sounded wrong, even to me. I couldn't help my own tears from slipping out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so special and loved! i LOVE all of my amazing readers, especially those of you that comment! comments totally make my day!!! thank you to: already insane, nicolecullen, Art_Flavor, two sided heart, shadowxox, goesincircles for commenting on my story XD luv u guys!!