Status: Active

The Housewives of Avenged

Megan

Megan’s POV

Yes!!! I get to tag along with my husband and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold and their wives on tour. I’m Matt’s Wife, Megan. But everybody calls me Meg. Tour is in 3 weeks I’m so excited. I get to see my baby shads perform! I’m not your average everyday run of the mill housewife. For god sake I’m married to a HOT as HELL fucking ROCKSTAR. But besides that I’m 24, I have 16 tattoos, mostly of flowers and evil pixie fairies, and a death bat on my left hip covering a scar. I’m the girl that everybody thought was weird in High school. Long black hair streaked in purple, The musical taste of a metal head and very Shy. And One thing that sets me apart from the other wives is back in 2009 before I met Matt, I got into a very bad car accident, which left me paralyzed from the waist down. Its kind of ironic how I met Matt and the gang. He broke his arm 3 days after my accident (which I later found out he punched a wall). He was sneaking out of the hospital & saw me on his way down the hall. Still in the coma. I was told he stayed with me. This wonderful man was the first person I saw when I woke up. And I had no idea who he was much less even think I would marry him. Now 3 years later I’m happily married to the rockstar dream boy and going on tour. This is going to be fun…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe