Status: In Progress

I Set Fire to the Rain

Bravery

I grinned seeing the heads of two tall gingers as I arrived at Kings Cross Platform; I had already gotten through the barrier as Hermione had instructed me to do over mail. I had ended up staying the entire summer in France and when I did get to Hermione’s parents house Hermione had already left to spend the last remaining days with the Weasley’s. I didn’t mind much, gave me more time to myself.

I jumped on the back of the one I thought most was George, once he laughed I realized I had been right on the twin that I jumped on.

“If you’re not some small french girl I highly advise you to get off me” George warned me.

“You really want your favorite french girl to get off? I would have thought that you enjoyed my legs wrapped around your torso” whispered in his ear.

“If I didn’t know that you had a sexual relationship with my brother I would have you in an empty train compartment any second” he warned me chuckling.

I grinned amused, “You could always forget that for a few hours” I reasoned.

“I could, but then I would have to get hell from it from Ronald and his best friend” he reminded me.

“Oh come on, you don’t want some fun?” I asked him as I jumped off his back.

“Stop seducing him, we all know I’m the better looking twin” Fred complained amused.

I laughed, “It could always be a threesome” reasoning I smirked at Fred.

Fred shook his head; “We’d love to, but Ronald and his friends are coming up to us. So we regret to say no to you” he admitted smirking.

“You two wouldn’t care to hide me?” I asked them.

“Now why would we do that?” George asked incredulously.

“We would be missing out and watching you and Harry see each other again after a summer apart” Fred added.

I glared at the both of them as Hermione came up to us, pulling me into a bone crushing hug causing me to laugh and stop glaring.

“How was your summer?” I asked her, hugging her back.

“Good, how was France? Did you stay out of trouble?” she asked worried.

I nodded; “I stayed out of trouble” I assured her.

“You didn’t go on any dates?” she asked confused.

Grinning I nodded; “I did, I just didn’t take them home”.

Ron chuckled causing me to look up at him and notice that Harry was standing next to him,
the talking stopped as Harry and I just looked at each other.

“Fred, let’s go find Lee” George offered. Fred just nodded leaving us quickly.

“So how was your summer?” I asked them as we boarded the train.

“Interesting, Harry almost got expelled” Ron chuckled.

“What happened this time?” I asked looking at my nails; I didn’t want to see too interested; I was still trying to get over how Harry ended things.

“Dementors were sent to his neighborhood. And he had to use a patronus charm to save himself and his cousin” Hermione explained.

“Got lucky again” I noted.

“Don’t act like you care, not like you bothered to even be in contact” Harry hissed looking at me.

For the first time I looked at him; “Was there a reason for me to be in contact? Last time I checked we had nothing involving us” I reminded him coldly.

“Two people that were once together can’t be friends? It didn’t seem that way with you and Cedric” he muttered. I stopped breathing as I stared at him.

“No. Sophie, I didn’t mean to say that” he apologized quickly.

“You said it, same thing as thinking it” I hissed leaving the compartment quickly and heading towards the twin’s train compartment.

“What happened now?” George asked softly seeing me upset.

I shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

“Fred finish up the orders up, I’m going to help Sophie” George told Fred before standing up and walking with me to an empty train compartment.

“So what did Potter do now?” he asked softly wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“He accused me of being able to be friends with Cedric after dating him” I murmured.

George breathed in angrily, “The little prick said that? You mind if I go mess up his pretty face?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “does it matter?” I asked him.

He nodded; “he shouldn’t have said what he did and he knows that, let’s just let him feel like
dirt for the next few hours. We all know you loved it when he would kiss the ground you walked on when he fucked up” he reasoned causing me to softly laugh.

“Thank you” I murmured smiling that he had been able to cheer me up.

“So are you excited about being sorted?” he inquired.

I nodded; “What if I get sorted into Slytherin?” I asked him worried.

“If you were brave enough to be with three guys and not care about the consequences then I don’t what brave is” he joked chuckling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter sucks...but it's more of a filler.