Status: In Process.

Always.

When the world gets too heavy put it on my back.

"I can't believe we are doing this." I said as we got out of my best friend Natalie's mustang.

"Emma. Relax. Its just a concert not like we left to do drugs." She stated as we walked to the building.

"I know, but unlike you my parents will kill me if they find out."

"But they won't. You told them you were with me seeing a movie right?"

"Yes." I said sighing as we entered the smoky room filled with tons of people.

"Then you'll be fine." She sad smiling confidently as she grabbed my hand and managed to pull me and her to right in front of the stage. Her favorite band was playing, Mayday Parade. They were good but I wouldn't have risked getting grounded for them like she made me!

"Im so excited!" she said doing a little squeal.

"You are acting like one of those people we hate." I stated boringly.

"I know. Sorry." She said breathing in and I laughed. We were surrounded my scene kids and I rolled my eyes because they all looked the same. Why do people insist dressing like the music they listen to? Why can't you be yourself and listen to whatever music you want? Well, I did dress how i wanted and I guess that's why I was getting the looks I was getting. My glossy brown hair was straight and past my shoulders. I had on skinny jeans and a cute sparkly tank top with brown wedges. See how I must have looked to these kids all with died black hair and tight clothing. Natalie fit in more than I did her bleach blond hair was the only thing that stood out but everything else was dead on. You would never guess we were friends.

"Whose playing first?" I asked like i was interested.

"Um, I'm not sure really."

"Of course." I said laughing a bit as we stood in front and I sat my arms on the gate that was blocking us from the stage. As I did some people started filing on the stage and the girls started screaming. I'm guessing a band.Great. I crossed my arms and waited amusingly for this band to start.

"Hi. We are panic! At the disco ." The cute guy standing in front of the microphone said. He seemed a bit nervous and I think that's why I thought he was a bit cute.They started playing and I'm sure I've heard them before because Natalie was singing along but I didn't know any of the songs by heart. He did have a nice voice though so it wasn't that bad to just listen to. They played about a 20 minute set and as shameful as I am to say this they pretty much won me over. Of course I couldn't tell Natalie that I liked someone popular so I kept it to myself.

"Thanks guys. We will have a meet and greet after the show so stop by in the lobby and say what's up!" the cute little guitar player said. Natalie looked at me as if saying 'can we.' I sighed, "fine. We will go."

She jumped up and down a bit and I rolled my eyes as we stood there through 2 more bands including Mayday Parade. Once they were on there last song Natalie pulled me from the crowd to the lobby.

"Um, its not over?"

"It will be and then we will be stuck and we won't be able to meet panic." She said confidently.

"You won't be able to meet them not me."

"Why wouldn't you want to meet us?" we heard from behind us causing us to turn around quickly.

"Why would I?" I asked calmly as the boy in front of us was the one who was singing earlier.

"Because you like our music."

I smiled, "so? I don't go meet people just because I like their hair so why would I do it for music? I mean, you guys are just people who sing songs a lot of people know. That doesn't make you special." I said and Natalie hit me as if I said something rude.

The boy flashed a smile, "well, I guess you make a good point. Hi. I'm Brendon." He said putting his hand out to me.

"Emma." I said shaking his hand, "and this is Natalie."

"Nice to meet you." He said still smiling that smile.

"Im assuming you aren't rude like your friend." He said to Natalie and she seemed nervous.

"Afraid not."

"Not rude. I just say what others are afraid to say."

"Nothing wrong with that." He said his smile still on his face.

"Well, wanna meet the rest of the band?" he asked looking at Natalie who nodded. She would have probably went anywhere with this kid to be honest.

"How old are you?" he asked looking at us as we walked.

"18." Natalie spoke and he looked at me to see if I was agreeing.

"19."

"And how old are you?" I asked not really caring but felt like i should ask.

"21." He said and I nodded like it mattered. He laughed and we followed him to a room.

"We have a few before we go out. We usually let mayday go first." He said smiling.

"Yo! girls..." The drummer boy said hitting the cute guitar player who was playing with a game boy. He threw it across the room onto a couch.

"Oh hi." He said pretending like that didn't happen. I tried not to laugh and the boys got up and walked over to us.

"Hi. I'm Ryan." The boy who threw the game boy said.

"Emma." I said smiling.

"Natalie." She managed to get out and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You are the supportive one huh?" Brendon asked smiling at me.

"Oh. What gave that away?" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm Spencer." The drummer said and we shook hands with him.

"John is around here some where." Ryan said like I was wanting to meet him or something.

"He's our bass player ." Brendon said and I looked over at him, "mhm you don't say."

"Well, I didn't think you knew who we are."

"I don't. Process of elimination though." I said and he laughed, "oh of course."

"Well, we came, we saw, we conquered. We need to head back. Trying to get me locked up forever?" I asked Natalie and she laughed, "no."

"Why would you get locked up forever? Are you on probation?" Ryan asked and I laughed, "No."

"Her parents are probably related to Hitler and the money and power they have they probably could be."

"But you're 19." Brendon said questionable.

"Yes. But I am in college. If they are paying well I have to still be treated like a 12 year old."

"I see."

"Doesn't help my parents hate Natalie." I said smiling.

"Why?"

"Oh. With my looks they think im corrupting her youth or something." Natalie said and I laughed at that.

"That sucks." Ryan stated and I nodded in agreement.

"What are you in school for?" he asked.

"Graphic design."

"Really?" he asked seeming a bit interested.

"Yep. Need me to make you a shirt design?" I asked smiling.

"No. But, what about cd covers you do those?" he asked with curiousity.

"Huh?" I asked a bit confused.

Cd covers? Can you do those?" he said slower.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, would you be interested?" he asked and I looked at him to see if this was a joke, "are you serious?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He laughed, "yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know."

"Well, we have a cd in the works. It should be ready in a month or two and if you are interested we would love to see what you come up with." He said seriously.

"Yeah, you should do it. Everyone we met with doesn't seem to get us." Brendon said jumping in.

"If you are serious. There's a few things I need to do that."

"Name it." Ryan said smiling.

"I have to hear some of the music. It makes better since when the music flows with the cover."

"I agree."

"Then its a deal." I said smiling.

"Great! That was easy! Look, give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow and we can set up a day." Ryan said pulling his phone out of his pocket. I handed him my phone and he laughed as he put his number in and then I put mine in his.

"Done. Well nice doing business with you. See you soon." Ryan said smiling. I laughed, "you too. Come on Nat we need to go."

"So do we." Spencer said checking the time.

"Hey. How do we get out of here." I asked and Brendon laughed, "well, i'll show you dear." He said leading us out the door.

"I'll be seeing you around." He said smiling at me as we reached outside.

"You can say that."

He laughed as he backed up and went back in.

"Now. Aren't you glad I dragged you here?" Natalie asked as we walked to her car.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Plus, those boys are hot." She said and I laughed as we got into her car.

"And which one tickles your fancy?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Mhm. If I had to pick, Brendon. He's cute and seems witty." She said as she drove away.

I shrugged, "I guess." I didn't really pay attention to anything but his pretty teeth when he talked. Because I didn't really care what he said. He's probably just like every other celebrity. His friend Ryan is super sweet though. I liked him. I mean, not like, like him but he was cool.

"You want to stay the night?" she asked as she pulled up at my house. I glanced at her and she laughed, "kidding it would be nice if you could be normal one night."

"I know. See you tomorrow." I said as I closed the car door and ran into my house. It was not even midnight so I was golden.

"Emma. You're early." My dad said glancing at his watch.

"Well usually parents are glad when there kids get home early." I said amused.

He looked at me holding back a smile, "oh well. Your mother will be im sure."

I rolled my eyes, "I bet."

"Change your clothes. Smells like cigarettes." He said walking off.

I laughed softly as I went up stairs, I think if it wasn't for my mother my dad and I would be great friends.I walked to my room and changed into pajamas.

'Baby I love you I never want to let you go the more I think about it the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute... '

Ringing came from my purse. Text message. I had to dump my purse out to find my cell phone. I sighed once I found it and I went and sat back on my bed.

' Dear Emma, tomorrow at noon ok? ' it was from Ryan.

I smiled as I texted back quickly, ' Sure. Where? Or are you just going to guess where I am at when its noon? '

' Haha. I mean, I can try OR you can meet me at our studio. I would offer to come pick you up but, im a bit afraid of your parents now... '

'Hahahaha. I don't blame you. Just give me the address and ill meet you. :)'

'8501 Valley Ridge road its like a mile from the place we played at last night. You can bring Natalie. I don't like driving anywhere alone so I understand. Ha.'

' Thanks. Haha i'll see you then.'

'Great! Goodnight!'

I closed my phone and laid down with a sigh. What was I getting myself in to.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new story. Well, I had this posted on quizilla and I don't use that anymore. so don't think I stole this or anything. haha.

enjoy.

comment.subscribe.hate it. doesn't matter.