Status: In Process.

Always.

It was always you falling for me.

Natalie had turned up music and I wondered how she got all the alcohol. Oh maybe Ryan since he is of age. I forget that sometimes.

"You ok?" Brendon asked coming up and handing me a drink.

"Yes." I said smiling had he seemed to believe it because he nodded.

"Do you know these people?" he asked and I laughed, "Natalie and I don't hang out with the same crowd even though we are best friends."

"Oh I see. Not your type of people?"

"I don't really have a type. I just don't know any of them."

"I see, well want to meet some of my amazing friends." He asked and I laughed, "sure."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

"Oh, great. My friend is here." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Uh? Ok?" I said laughing.

he pulled me to a group and tapped some tall kid on the shoulder. The boy turned around and I have to say for a moment I couldn't breathe.

"Oh hey dude!" the guy said hugging Brendon. Oh, I wanted a hug! Ha.

"Hey glad you made it."

"Of course. I don't turn down a party." He said smiling.

"Hi. I'm Gabe." The guy said sticking his hand out.

"Hi. Emma." I said smiling and im sure brendon was laughing from next to me. For the first time ever I felt a bit of what natalie did when she saw brendon up close. This guy was hotter in person! Taller too but oh well...

"So, is this you having this party or someone else?" he asked.

"My friend. She's around here somewhere."

"Oh. So these scene kids are hers?"

I laughed, "you could say that."

"Can you see her talking to them?" Brendon asked.

"Hey! I am a nice person. If they came up and talk to me i'd talk back."

"I mean, look, she's talking to me clearly she's nice." Gabe said and I laughed as Brendon spoke, "that's because she thinks your hot man." He said patting Gabe's shoulder and walking off. Wow. I felt myself blushing and Gabe laughed, "well if its any consolation I think you are hot yourself."

"Geez." I said putting my hand on my face in embarrassment.

He laughed, "no worries. I get that all the time. I mean, regardless if the girls are under the age 15 it is said!"

I laughed, "how do you know I'm not?"

He stopped laughing and looked at me to see if I was serious and I laughed, "kidding."

"Jeez. For a moment I thought I was going to jail!"

I laughed, "no. You should have seen your face."

"Oh surprised you could see it from way down there." He said with a smirk.

"Um, is that a height joke?" I asked crossing my arms.

"What? Noooo." He said smiling.

Brendon's POV
I was happy to hear her laugh. After this morning I didn't think id hear it again. Well, hear it in an honest form.She had taken over a part of my heart in such a short amount of time. But how couldn't she?

"Awe. How sweet. You cheered her up." Natalie said standing next to me.

I smiled, "I think so."

"I think you cheer her up with or without her celebrity crush."

I looked over at her and shrugged, "maybe."

"You do. Trust me." She said smiling.

"Well, I like making her happy." I said honestly as I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, but with another boy? Come on Bren, lets be honest here."

I looked at her a bit confused at where she was going with this.

"Okay, im being honest. But what do you want me to say?"

"I think you like her."

I laughed, "I just met her."

"And yet you know more than a lot of people do and you like making her happy."

"Im a nice person."

"I don't see you inviting over hot guys for me." She said and I laughed, "well for what I hear I am the hot guy you'd want to invite over."

"Im never telling her anything again." She mumbled and I laughed, "its okay. But, for the record. You should change me to Ryan because I think he has a thing for you."

"You think?" she asked smiling and I laughed, "wow im replaced easily."

She laughed, "sorry. He's cute." She said blushing.

"Oh wow. It is easy to like someone so soon." I said and she hit my arm, "don't say anything please."

"My lips are sealed." I said smiling as she walked off and I looked over at Emma still laughing with Gabe. Maybe I do feel something for her...

Emma's POV
I some how managed to have a good 20 minute conversation with Gabe that was until some guy came up and threatened to take him.
"Be back." Gabe said being dragged off by one of his band mates I laughed and nodded and made my way over to Brendon sitting in a chair.

"Hey love." I said sitting in his lap.

"Hey darling. You having a good time?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nodded, "Yep."

He smiled, "I thought so. When do you need to be home?" he asked.

"Um, when does a 9th grader have to be home?"

He laughed, "I wouldn't know."

"Well what time is it?" I asked leaning against him.

"It's 10."

I sighed, "yeah probably need to leave."

"Please don't go." He said into my hair.

"I have to."

"I'll take you." He mumbled.

"You don't have to."

"No one else is sober. I will." He said getting me and him up from the chair.

"Nat. I'm taking her home." He said as we passed her.

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" she said waving.

I smiled as we went outside and the silence was like a different world.

"Look. This sounds stupid. But, your going to drop me off on the corner before my house. Ill show you."

"Is it that serious?" he asked as we started driving.

"Pretty much."

He sighed and we sat in silence as we drove.

I told him where to go and he pulled up to the curb.

"I don't want you walking that far."

I laughed, "I do it all the time. Don't worry."

He got out and I sighed as I got out of the car as well.

"Guess your walking me."

"At least till your yard is in view." He said and I smiled,
"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything. You're amazing."

He smiled, "Not as amazing as you."

"Oh, your lying sucks." I said and he laughed, "I can't lie. So it must be true."

"This is it." I said stopping in my yard.

"You don't say. Well, I will see you tomorrow im sure. Call me if you need anything darling." He said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

"Goodnight."

He smiled and watched me until I entered my house. He was so sweet. Shit. I just used the front door.I mentally smacked myself and as quietly as I could I tip toed upstairs.

"How did you get out?" I heard my mothers angry voice. I winced at the sound.

"Window. Clearly." I said not going to give in to her ways.

"You are out of control!" she snapped.

"Well maybe if you treated me like an adult I wouldn't have to be!" I yelled back.

"You want to be treated like an adult?!" she asked yelling back.

I stared at her and then she hit me and I felt my lip start bleeding.

"Get out then!"

"Dad will kill you." I said.

"Ha. He will believe me trust me." She said pushing me towards the door.

"I hate you." I said slamming the front door.

I sat on my porch and cried. Yes, I was becoming weak these days. I blame Brendon. I of course had to call someone and clearly there was only one choice. It rang about twice before he answered.

"Hey." He said clearly still driving cause he turned his radio down.

"Come get me."

"Em. What the hell happened?" he asked seriously.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Of course darling." He whispered, "I'm on my way."

"Ok." I said and we hung up.

I wiped my lip with the back of my hand. How I hate her. 5 minutes passed and Brendon pulled up in my driveway. I guess it didn't matter now. He hoped out without even turning the car off.

"Emmy." He said kneeling in front of me.

"What happened?" he asked touching my lip.

His face hardened and I think he knew he just wanted confirmation.

"Baby..." he said as I cried and he held me.

"I hate her." I said crying.

"I know. Lets get you to my house and help that lip ok?" he said softly.

I nodded and he helped me up from the stairs. The drive to his house was silent. Which was ok by me because talking wasn't something I really liked doing.

"I don't live with my parents. So, don't freak." He said with a smile as we pulled up at his ratherly cute house which wasn't what I expected.

"Why exactly would I freak?" I asked smiling as we got out.

"I don't know. I mean, staying the night with a boy. Alone." He said joking I could tell.

"Oh no! What was I thinking!" I said dramatically and he laughed, "exactly."

He unlocked his door and we went into the livingroom.

"Did your mommy decorate?" I asked noticing it was nice for a boy.

"No." He said laughing as he grabbed my hand and brought me to the kitchen. He lifted me up onto the counter like I was a baby.

"Don't move." He said with a smile as he left.

I love how caring he is. Its super cute actually. He came back with who knows what in his hand. He wet a wash cloth and brought it to my lip.

"How bad does it look?" I asked wincing at the cold.

"Well, you're still cute." He said smiling and I sighed, "Oh that doesn't sound good."

He laughed, "looks like you're pretty bad ass."

"That I am."

"Don't worry. The swelling will go down." He said wiping the blood off from my lip.

"I got some advil for you as well."

"Thanks."

He grabbed my hand and started wiping the blood off.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" I asked as he gently wiped my hand.

He looked up at me, "why not?"

"I don't know. Is it because you feel bad for me?"

"Darlin', I was nice to you before you told me any of this." He said calmly as he finished getting the blood off my fingers.

"You have trust issues." He said smiling.

I shrugged, "people tend to use you when you have parents like mine."

"Understandable. But, I'm not like them. One, I have my own money. Clearly." He said smiling, "and two. You know sometimes there are going to be people who just like you for you and im one of them."

I smiled, "well I'm glad."

"Me too. Now take this." He said handing me two pills. I don't know what i would do without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments welcomed.
Subscribers are awesome. :)