Status: In Process.

Always.

Now there’s always time calling for me.

"What am I going to do brendon?" I asked softly as I still sat propped up on the counter top.

"Call your dad before she does." He said seriously.

"So what? He can talk to her and of course he never picks a side and things are good for a while then bam. Its like this again."

He sighed, "well, what do you want to do then?"

"I don't know." I said softly looking at my clean hand.

"Well, you can stay here for as long as you'd like Emmy." He said making me look at him.

"Thanks."

"Actually, it would be fun for you to move in with me. Just throwing that out there." He said smiling.

"I mean, its not like I have a empty spare bedroom or an extra bathroom or anything." He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed, "oh what a shame."

"Yeah. And it would also be cool if I had a graphic designer living with me for the things I need!"

"And what would you need?"

"Oh. You know, stuff. Shirts, albums, everything." He said smiling widely.

"That is a hard offer to pass up." I said as I hopped off the counter.

"Yep. And i'm also good for other things! Like fixing busted lips, I can cook ya know noodles oh and I can sing." He said and I laughed, "well that seals the deal!"

"Thought so!" he said smiling.

"Do you have class tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah. At 10."

"Well, we should get some sleep. Um, I haven't put the bed up in the spare room so you can sleep in my bed. Don't worry, i'm sleeping on the couch." He said holding my hand and walking me to his room.

"Bren. No. You are letting me stay. I'll sleep on the couch."

"Don't be silly! You are sleeping here."

"Awe you just said silly!" I said and he laughed, "indeed I did!"

"Brendon. I'm not..."

"Yes you are. Stop arguing with me." He said as he walked to his dresser.

"So, my clothes are probably a bit big. But better than sleeping in that dress."

I smiled, "true."

He handed me a t shirt and some sweat pants.

"Bathroom right here." He said pointing to a door.

"Thanks." I went in and changed and it was funny how the pants looked on me.

He smiled as I walked out.

"Shut up."

He laughed, "what?! you look cute."

I rolled my eyes, "get some sleep." He said as he pulled the blanket down on his bed ushering me to get in.

I sighed and got in the bed.

"Goodnight darling." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight." I said softly as he turned the light out and left the room. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating but it made me feel a bit more comfortable.I shortly fell asleep because in reality I was exhausted.

"Emmy, darling, It's 9. You have school." Brendon was saying as he sat next to me.

"I don't care. I have a broken lip. I can't go." I mumbled covering my eyes.

He laughed softly, "it's not broken."

"But it's ugly." I said and he laughed, "but you're not. so people can over look it."

"Stop being nice. I have a broke lip and eye."

"Stop it." He said laughing.

"Well I don't have clothes." I said sitting up quickly my hair everywhere.

He smiled, "well, we can steal from your house if you'd like."

"I don't want to go." I said falling back on the bed.

"So you want to stay in bed all day?"

I nodded with my eyes closed.

"But this is my bed."

"So?"

He chuckled, "Emmy..." he said resting his chin on my arm.

"You can't sleep your problems away." He added.

"Who said?"

"I did."

I said nothing and I felt him lay down and then he wrapped his arms around me.

"You don't come across as the giving up type." He said softly.

"Sometimes it feels better to." I mumbled.

"You're too strong for that."

"I don't know anymore..."

"Get up right now." He said staring at me.

"Are you going to kick me out too?" I asked jokingly.

He frowned, "that wasn't funny Emma."

I shrugged, "took a shot. Too soon apparently."

"Joking is your way of avoiding the situation." He said seriously.

"So you figured a part of me out. Good job." I said climbing out of the bed.

"Stop fighting me Emma. I am on your side you tend to forget that." He said getting up from the bed.

I crossed my arms because I knew he was right.

"Look. No drama today. Lets have fun. I'll take you to get your things then we can go get Nat and Ryan and we can go to that carnival we passed yesterday. What do you say?" he asked his fingers gracing my crossed arms.

"Ok." I said and he smiled, "ok. Um lets go."

"Dude. Can I change."

"Into what your bloody dress?"

"Touche. Lets go." I said and he chuckled.

Luckily my mom wasn't home so we got in and got as much as we could carry and threw it all in his car.

"Dude. If this singing career doesn't work out. I found my calling.." He said as we got in.

"And what would that be?"

"Robbery."

I laughed, "oh right. Of course."

He laughed as we drove back to his house.We changed and all that jazz and he called the others to tell them we were coming to get them.hopefully today would turn out better than yesterday.

We picked up Ryan and Natalie and drove to the carnival. I would say we all looked like kids but Ryan was the only one jumping up and down like a five year old.

"I'm super pumped." Ryan said jumping up and down as we walked into the place.

"Where to my lady?" Brendon asked as Ryan dragged Natalie to some ride. I laughed as I watched them skip off.

"hMm. I don't know."

"Well, I can show you my manly skills and win you a stuffed animal." He stated as we walked up to a booth. I laughed, "oh! please do."

He paid the guy and he had to hit the center of a target with a baseball. Typical carnival game.

"Watch and learn. Believe it or not I played baseball in my day." He said hitting the first target.

I laughed, "or maybe its just luck." I said as he hit another one.

"Probably." He said smiling as he hit the last one.

"Oh my hero!" I said smiling at him as the guy handed us a stuffed penguin.

"Of course my darling anything for you." He said handing me the little penguin.

We both laughed and I linked arms with him.

" Ferris wheel ?"

"Hells no."

He laughed, "afraid of heights?"

"Maybe."

"I thought you weren't afraid of anything?"

I smiled, "I'm good at lying."

"Well, tell me what you're afraid of as we ride the ferris wheel."

"Brendon nooo." I said whining as I clung to his arm.

"Ill protect you darlin' come on." He said grabbing my hand and giving the guy two tickets and we sat down in this unsafe contraption! I clung to Brendon as we started moving.

"So tell me dear. What else scares you?" he asked calmly as he put his arm over my shoulders.

"Um, bugs. That's about it."

He laughed, "heights and bugs. I expected a bit more."

"Mhm. And sharks."

He laughed again, "oh wow. You never fail to amaze me."

"We'll what can I say?" I said laughing as the ride stopped to let others on. We were at the top and I kept my eyes on Brendon.

"I can't look down. Don't make this thing move." I said panicked.

He laughed, "like this." He said rocking it back and forth.

"Brendon!" I squealed as I grabbed his arm and buried my face in his shoulder.

His laughter filled my ears, "darling I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

"You couldn't prevent us from dying!" I said and he laughed, "I'd try."

"Well thanks. I'm going to start hyperventilating." I said frowning.

"Close your eyes." He said laughing as he pulled me to him.

"I want down." I mumbled into his chest.

"Geez.you're a baby." He said chuckling.

I held on to him tightly.

"Don't worry I won't let you fall." He whispered in my ear.

I didn't say anything and just sat there with my eyes covered until we moved.

"Do you want me to tell them to let us off?" he asked stroking my hair.

"No. Its fine."

"You are basically watching my shirt." He said laughing.

"So.."

"Fine." He said and I could feel him laughing.

"You can look now we are moving for good."

"I know but I don't want to." I said and he smiled, "oh well I'm enjoying this ride."

"So is my penguin." I said holding on to it.

He laughed, "we are the only ones."

The ride finally ended and I got off dramatically, "land!" I said sighing.

He laughed, "dramatic much?"

I laughed as we started to walk around. We stayed for about 3 hours and we found the others around the cotton candy of course.

"Ready?" I asked smiling at Ryan who was eating cotton candy.

"Of course love. Lets go." He said smiling back.

We drove over to Natalie's and decided to chill there for a while.

"So, where are you staying?" Natalie asked as we caught her up on everything.

"With me." Brendon said relaxing on the couch.

"Good." She said looking at Brendon ad I didn't know what she was thinking.

"I'm hungry." Ryan said and I laughed, "how?!"

"I need real food."

"Lets get Chinese." Natalie insisted.

I nodded, "sure."

"I'll go get it." She said standing up.

"Oh Bren your parked behind me. You just wanna go with me?" she asked and he stood up.

"Sure." He said sighing.

"Yey! alone time with my Ems." Ryan said sitting next to me.

I laughed, "oh geez. Hurry back." I said and Brendon laughed as they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? :)