You're the Best Kept Secret Rolling off my Tongue

I got home that night feeling drained...

I got home that night feeling drained from the days events. I threw my bag onto the floor as soon as I walked in, not caring where it landed, and I tossed my shoes somewhere in the same direction. The one good thing about my parents being away was that I could do that. I was also pretty thankful that they weren't here right now so I didn't have to explain my foul mood to them, that would have been the only thing I needed right now to top off the day.

I started to walk towards the kitchen when I heard the front door slam open.

"Yo Frank! What's for dinner?" Gerard exclaimed as he let himself in.

Another great thing about Gerard is how he lives next door to me, so he likes to pay me visits pretty much all of the time.

"Not today Gee, get your brother to cook you something. Or eat what your mum cooks for once." I laughed, his mother wasn't the best of cooks.

"Ew no! I'd rather go without!"

"Well then it looks like you're gonna have to today then, 'cause I am not in the mood."

"Damn you Frank, damn you.." Gerard joked as he walked away back towards the door, "Oh and this place stinks!"

"Don't care, my parents don't get back for like another 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to sort it out."

"Yeah sure.." he muttered as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

I carried on wondering into the kitchen to grab some crisps, but then I remembered about the strange man in Starbucks and the business card he had given me. I felt around in my pocket and found it, it read 'The Cybon Heaven Company'. What the hell was that? I diverted from the kitchen and into the room where my laptop lay still open from this morning. I logged on and clicked on the internet tab and typed in the website that it gave on the card.

The page loaded slowly so as I waited I ran back into the kitchen to grab the crisps I was going for at first and then ran back. Even though I knew it was probably a scam, I was extremely curious to see exactly what this 'salesman' was selling. I sat back down and looked at the page that had now fully loaded.

"Lover shop!?" I said outloud as I read what it said on the screen.

I read on, "The aim of our company is to give you an almost perfect lover who will exist only for you. He or she can be created to suit your ideal man or woman, things such as personality and looks can be chosen from the options given. However, those who choose to use our services are please asked to keep this website secret."

"What the..a figure!?" I exclaimed as I carried on reading further.

What was this? Some kind of...sex doll website?

'The newest model to be created and which is ready for use is the "Light Series 01" click here to be shown a preview of what your figure can look like.'

I clicked on the next page and when the picture came up, I almost fell out of my seat. The most beautiful person, or figure, I'd ever seen came up on screen. This one had short, shaggy blonde hair. His eyes were big, green and sparkled. And his lips...I had to look away before I started to drool. Tom Maine had nothing on him.

Could this really be real? Is something actually going right for me for once? I noticed there was a box on screen which said there was a free three day trial, so I decided to take my chances as afterall I had nothing to lose, and I started to fill out my ideal options for my figure. Now that I'd let my curiousity take the better of me, all I had to do was wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the hiatus, i've been really busy revising for exams and stuff but now there are oveeeeerrr so I can concentrate on my stories :) Hope you like!