Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

If You See Mother, Tell Her I Can Sing.

I never really met my parents. My mom was a drug addict who gave me away to my grandma as soon as she pushed me out into the world. She was beautiful, yet she wasted that for drugs. I took after her in looks; I had rich blonde-brown hair that was pin-straight, flawless creamy skin and bright blue eyes. I was far from perfect though. But I didn't mind. I liked being slightly chubby and short. Anyway. She moved away a few days after my birth, then a few months later was pronounced as deceased due to a heavy drug overdosage.
My dad was a one night stand; some handsome guy in a boy band, apparently. Ugh.
My mom died at seventeen. Hard to believe, huh?
I grew up with my grandma; she was a wise woman who always knew what to say and how to make me feel better. Her short corkscrew hair was graying on the edges, but it never lost its shine. Her blue eyes seemed to get smaller as she grew older due to the wrinkles. But they never lost that sparkle that made my day. She quit smoking when I was five and got much chubbier; I guess I take after her like that- we have big bones so we look chubbier. I didn't mind though. She was the only person I ever needed. I loved her to bits; she was the most amazing woman you could ever meet. But the heart attacks came sooner than expected. I watched her stumble up the stairs, wheezing loudly. I watched her die slowly. I heard her try to silence her coughs and take deep, ragged breaths in the middle of the night. One day when I was in English class, a policeman with puffy red hair took me to the hospital, where my grandma died 21 minutes after my arrival. She told me to stay strong, to never give in. She said she could see God's face. She stroked my cheek, said that she'll see me in Heaven, where we NEVER say goodbye.
She gave me one last hug and kiss on the cheek , whispering "I love you, Tuesday."
Then the heart monitor became a straight line.
I screamed, begged and hit for the doctors to bring her back, but they only have me pitying looks.
She died at 60.
I was 12.
That's when I got shipped to an orphanage in Las Vegas. It was a nice place.
A year later I met a girl with amazing flamey red hair.
Her name was Aries.
We instantly became besties the day she arrived in the orphanage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, that was Tuesday (aka Hellie)
Next part will still be the prologue, but explaining Aries (Sinead) situation/story. :) xx