Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

You're gonna beat Bin Laden in Hide-and-Seek, Tuesday.

"DANNY!" I screamed as I ran into his arms.
"You're Radke's gurl, aren't ya?" Danny asked in his British accent.
"Yeah. Can I be your merch girl? I pleaded
"Sure!"
"THANK YOU!" I squealed and squeezed his bony body.
"Anythin' fo' a pre'y gurl like ya." He winked.
I blushed "I need to explain a few things. I'm actually Robert Ortiz adopted daughter and my name is Tuesday, but I'm sneaking around with Ronnie. He thinks my name is Kayley and that I'm your merch girl."
He stared at me, his head cocked to the side, his expression- *o*
I burst out laughing.
"OH, Its a joke! I get it... Hahah...?"
"I'm serious, Danny. Can I stay on your bus tonight?"
"Yah, 'course!"
I kissed his cheek and ran back to Escape The Fate's bus.
"FATHER...DAD...DADDY...DADA...PAPA.... FATHER!" I called, running around the bus looking for Roberto. "Roberto...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"HAVE YOU BEEN DOING CRACK?!" He asked
"No!" I exclaimed "Can I stay on Asking Alexandria's bus???"
"Aren't you a tad too young?" Craig butted in.
"Wasn't that girl a tad too young?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.
He shut up and gave me a sheepish look
"Exactly." I raised my chin proudly.
"YOU'VE GOT A DOUBLE CHIN!" Monte exclaimed, pointing at the skin under my chin.
My smile dropped and I hid my face "Fuck off."
So I'm not perfect. Well sorry that I'm not one of the perfect scene kids they use in stories.
Max hugged me "You're pretty, babe. Don't worry, he didn't mean it in the mean way."
I grimanced and nodded.
"Okay, you can stay with them tonight, but no sex." Robert said strictly.
"Jesus, they may be hot, but I'm not interested." I shook my head and skipped to my bunk to grab my black bag with a ribbon print on it. I stuffed it with my favorite book(Betrayed by PC and Kristin Cast-- I love the House of Night series!), Ipod, BlackBerry, Laptop and essentials.
"CRAIGAFER, PINK OR RED EXTENSIONS?!"
"BLACK AND RED 'COON TAILS!" Max yelled before Craig could say anything.
"THANKS, MAXI!"
He grumbled at the nickname, but came to help me put my extensions in.
I applied my red eyeliner and black mascara, making my eyelashes about 5 times longer.
"Eww..." I groaned when I saw the zit next to my nose and tried to put concealer on it, but that miserably failed, making me look orange.
Ohwell, fuck this. I've never been perfect, but neither have you.
After wiping the concealer off, I squeezed the spot and held a tissue against it for a while. Guys are stronger than girls? Please. They can't even squeeze a spot without complaining.
"I'm going now. I'll probably be back tomorrow, kays?"
"Probably?!" Monte called, but I slammed the bus door. I loved the breaks when we just stood near the next venue for three nights straight with no gigs.
"Heya babe!" Sam, James, Cameron, Ben and Danny shouted, making me flinch slightly.
"YOUR SCREAMS ARE ORGASMIC!!!" I squealed and jumped on them all.
They busted out laughing.
"PLEASE do The Final Episode OMG scream?" I pouted.
"Awww, okay." Danny smiled, then cleared his throat and...
"OHHHH MYYYYY GOODDDDDDDD!!!"
I collapsed to my knees and sat there staring at him, basically drooling.
Did I mention this boy has amazing screams?
*****
"Hey, is Kayley in here?" Ronnie asked from the door when Cameron opened it.
"I'M COMING! Just need to pull some panties and jeans on!" I called back.
"Very open-minded, aren't ya, swee'eart?" James chuckled from outside the bathroom.
"You love it." I smiled and came out in my leopard print skinnies and Free Ronnie Radke tee. He was obviously free, but I loved that top to bits!
I collapsed on Ben's lap and handed my black sparkly pumps to Sam "Put them on for me, pwetty pweaseeee?!"
He sighed "Just because you're so damn cute."
"Be back soon!" Danny said and slammed the bus door.
"Soo...." Ronnie said, looking up at the sky.
"So... How's life?"
"Its pretty good, I guess."
"Ughh lets cut the small talk."
"Good idea, kid."
"DON'T CALL ME KID!" I shouted and pounced on his back, jutting out my bottom lip.
"You are sixteen."
"Well then, you're pedophile"
"Everyone experiences a case of pedophilia in their lifetime."
"You're confuzzling."
Like the kids we truly are, we keep having these random conversations. Ofcourse, we did have deeper and more meaningful conversations, unless he would start squealing telling me how pretty my eyes are or how cute my 2nd tooth looks(It sticks out slightly because as a thirteen year old, I would refuse to wear my retainers because no matter how much I cleaned the stupid plastic things, they still smelled awful. So two weeks after getting them, I gave up on them and threw them somewhere under the bed.). Ronnie, being a weird man(or child...?) thinks its adorable. Why, I have no idea.
Or when I would tell him how friggin cute he is or how silky his hair is.
*******

//2 months later\\

"Aries!" I exclaimed when I bumped into her and Craig making out "Quick, run. Quack is coming!"
Aries and I had come up with code names for people. Ronnie was Quack, Craig was Miaow, Jacky was Woof, Max was Gigity(Don't ask.), Robert was Moo, Monte was Rawr and the rest of Falling In Reverse were CroakCroak.
She pulled away from Craig, grabbed his hand and ran to his hotel room. They were playing five gigs here in Ontario, Canada, so we didn't need to drive around for a week or so.
"Kayley." Ronnie whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Ronnie." I smiled, turning round in his arms and tangling my fingers in his silky black hair, tugging lightly.
He groaned slightly and bit my lip, pushing me against the wall.
"Someone seems horny today." I whispered,nudging his crotch with my hip lightly.
"Lets just say your modeling pictures are too sexy."
I laughed, remembering the day before when I was bored and started taking pictures with Aries. We were going to a local club so we just wore bikini top and boxers with tutus. We got bored waiting so we took pictures and randomly put them on Twitter. "Thats just wrong. Your niece was in those pictures."
"Oh come on.2 He pouted.
I shook my head while chuckling.
He pressed his lips back to mine and slowly led me up the stairs and into his hotel room.
I think I know where this is heading.
***
"I love you." I whispered as Ronnie collapsed on top of me, his whole length still in me.
He smiled down at me and kissed me again, running his fingers through my tangled hair.
Soon, he pulled out of me and pulled me against him.
He fell asleep, telling me I'm beautiful.
But I couldn't sleep.
He hadn't said he loved me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY. So this got reported. I didn't know why, until someone sent me the link to the story I apparently copied. When I read it, I noticed that one of the conversations between Ronnie and Tuesday was pretty similar to one of the conversations between the characters in that story. I really have no idea how that happened? I remember reading that story a while back, but it hadn't popped into my mind, and I jut spoke my mind about Ronnie' teardrop tattoo. He's gorgeous and doesn't need anything on his face. To avoid conflict, I've deleted that scene, because I did not intentionally copy that. It just popped into my head and I didn't know where from. I tried to put my finger on it but egh. Do't accuse me of stealing though, because I think copying is unfair and stupid. So yesh, deepest apologies, I really did not mean to. >_<

http://www.thisnext.com/tag/billabong-girls-jeans/ <------ Tuesday's jeans.
http://www.polyvore.com/rockr_merch_free_ronnie_radke/thing?id=12161299 <---- Tuesday's shirt. :)
Now its over to my lovely friend Sinead :3 :D
Hellie
xxx