Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

what 3 bottles of vodka and a crate of Smirnoff can lead to

*LITTLE KANDI RAVER SHE'S MY NUMBER ONE.....* started blaring outta my blackberry.
' sup faggot??' i answered
'hey thats no way to speak to your fuck buddy!'
'ahhahahaha Craig! hey!'
'heya Amy listen what are you doing today and tonight?'
'um...nothing'
'wrong you're coming over to my hotel room you and me are gonna have a party!'
'just the two of us?'
'well yeah, i just wanna spend sometime with you alone' he mumbbled the last bit but i could still make it out
'cool, cuz we never get anytime alone anymore'
'awesome so come over to mine in five okay?'
'okay laters!'
'bye'
i hung up, i was really falling for craig during the tour we'd become really close. we used to spend nights and nights together telling each other all our darkest secrets. well almost all of them, see the thing is Craig thinks i'm called Amy and i'm the BVB merch girl, i really want to tell craig the truth but i think he'll leave me if he finds out who i really am i mean there's been a lot of shit between the bands.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'awwww Craigiii, you know i love you really!' i slurred jumping on top of him and biting his neck
'haha of course'
Craig was lying on the couch with me on top off him we managed to get through 3 bottles of vodka and a crate of Smirnoff between the two of us we were absolutely wasted! Craig sat up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. we started to kiss, Craig picked me up and layed me on the bed we stripped and before we knew what was happening............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we lay next to each other breathless.
Craig turned on his side to face me, he stroked my hair.
'I love you Amy'
i knew this was it, i had to tell Craig the truth
'listen Craig i have to tell you something...'
'what is it Amy?don't you love me?'
'no Craig i do i really do and i'm telling you this because i love you....my name isn't Amy, it@s Aries'
Craig's eyes widened in shock
'hang on Aries? as in Tuesday's best friend Aries? as in the Aries who got adopted by Jacky Vincent from Falling in Reverse!???'
'yeah that's me'
I got out of the bed and started to dress
'hey hang on where are you going?'
'well it's obvious you're gonna leave me now you know who i am'
'Aries i would never do that, i love you, we can work through this'
I stopped getting dressed
'really?'
'yes, just promise me one thing'
'anything'
'no more secrets from me okay?'
'promise'
'oh and it's better that we keep this from everyone until we can figure out what to do and tell Tuesday that i know now'
'okay' i undressed and got back into bed with Craig ' I love you Craig. So much'
'and I love you too, Aries.'
I smiled and cuddled with him until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo yeah that's my chapter ehhmmm man i knever know what to say in these things! comment and do ya thing.
next chapter will be up from hellie
thanks for reading :D