Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Boarding School for 'Troubled' Kids.

"If you wake me up, I will slit your throat." I told the guys as I stomped upstairs to my room. They were sending me to a boarding school for 'emotionally troubled' kids from 14-19. I do believe I'll be stuck in there for that year and another if its needed. But I'll be taken out for warped again next year. At least we didn't have to wear uniforms.
I had become a complete bitch ever since I started drinking and getting high.
Like mother, like daughter, eh?
I slammed my door and locked it, taking out my cigarette set and rolling weed and cocaine into the thin piece of paper. Even though I was completely addicted, I wouldn't snort it. A bit too much class for that. The Jack Daniels I had stolen from Sleeping With Sirens' bus lay on my bed, half empty. Smirking, I picked it up and continued the ritual of slipping into my personal, sweet oblivion.
***
"Tuesday..." a voice sung quietly in my ear "Time for school..."
"FUCK OFF!" I shrieked, slapping Monte across the face "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"
"Babe, I made you pancakes." He said softly. "And we have to take you to the school. hey said we have to be there by 9."
"Go stuff your face with them." I snapped, pulling my duvet over my head. I didn't miss the tears in his eyes and the quiver to his bottom lip though.
He bowed his head and walked out quietly, shutting the door softly.
I lay there, motionless, I had never gone this far. I had always controlled myself enough as not to hurt Monte. My head fell into my hands and I cried "I don't want to end up like my mom..."
After getting dressed into plain ripped black skinnies and a Blondie top I stole off Oli on Warped I dragged the hairbrush through my dyed black hair, threw up, brushed my teeth and got into Robert's car without saying bye to the guys. I saw Monte standing there with a plate stacked with his delicious pancakes,a pink frilly apron on. He looked so sad just sanding at the doorsteps, frowning at the pancakes. A tear rolled down my cheek and I ran up to him "I'm sorry Monte."
I hugged him tightly and started eating the pancakes "I lvoe your pancakes, you know that right?"
e grinned and hugged back, leting me stuff myself.
"I'll miss you, gorgeous." He said softly, kissing the side of my mouth then blushing.
Did Bryan 'Monte' Money like me?
I had stretched my ears to a 12, got my bridge done and my lip done. ( http://ourvanity.com/images/girl-lip-piercing.jpg )
The guys were really worried about me and Max kept going through my stuff, searching for the drugs.
He really thinks I'm that stupid?
Ha.
****
After sorting everything out in the office, Robert left and I was dumped in a dining hall.
"Hi!" A girl of about 4"8 with brown hair and glasses said, popping up infront of me with a huge cheesy smile.
"Yeah, hi." I said, forcing a tight smile as I threw my joint in the puddle right next to the school entrance.
"HAI! OHMIGAWD YOU MUST BE THE NEW GIRL!!!" An African girl shrieked, grinning like a turd.
"Kirsty, leave the poor girl alone, you scared the bejeezus out of her!" A short girl with mousy hair sighed, shaking her head "Hey. I'm sorry about her. I'm Tori."
"Hi!" I said, perking up after seeing her Naruto shirt. "ILOVEOURSHIRT!"
"Yaay another anime freak!! Oh my God you have to meet Holly- sorry, Damien, Luiza, Matt, Markus, Edward, Jack, Roberta, Sky, Luna, Kate-"
"Okay, I think I can wait until I meet them, I can't handle all the names now."
She grinned and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards a huge group of casually dressed people. By causal I mean tightass skinnies, band/anime tops, converse/doc martens or just normally dressed. Skirt/jeans, top and high heels/sneakers.
"FREAKS!!!" She screamed, making them all turn around wih expectant looks.
I busted out laughing at how they turned the attention to whoever called them freaks.
"HEY TORI!" They exclaimed, grinning.
"This is Tuesday, the new girl everyone as been talking abou. our crossed fingers have been answered. She's one of us." Tori announced, her skinny 4"8 frame jumping up and down, dragging my arm with her.
"Hey." I smiled tightly.
"I'm Holly but I hate that name. So call me Damien." A girl of about my height(5"2) with black hair, pale skin and blue eyes smiled, giving me a hi hug.
"Markus." a boy with my natural colour long hair, blue eyes and 5"10 smiled, giving me a hug then going back to holding the blue haired girl's hair wit silver eyes.
"Luna." She grinned, giving me a hug.
"Liam." A hug with blonde emo hair and washed out pink fringe smiled, giving me a hug.
"Roberta" A girl with red hair smiled, reaching out her scratched arms for a hug. Yup.Me and her would be really close friends. I smiled warmly and hugged her.
"Luiza." A brunette girl with brown eyes and a Russian accent smiled, also giving me a hug.
"Matt." A long haired brunette boy smiled, another hug "Luiza's boyfriend."
"Jack." an adorable boy with black emo-ish hair smiled and waved
"N'awww Jack you're so shy! I'm Sky!!" A platinum blonde scene guy with lots of bows and clips said, embracing me in a huge hug "I love everyone!"
"You're beautiful!" I exclaimed, returning the hug.
"Kate." The last girl grinned, giving me a hug.
"The others are probably sleeping,"
"Skipping."
We laughed.
"What room you staying in?" Liam asked excitedly.
"Manwhore!" Holly laughed.
"Sadface.:(" Liam said, pouting.
"Uhmm, room 84."
"You're sharing with me." a new voice said.
I tuurned around to face an absolute emo girl with a pink fringe, brown hair, brown eyes, snakebies, stretchers, black ripped skinnies exactly like mine, black converse and an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie said with a grin.
"Hey Gee!" Everyone exclaimed, glomping her.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked, making me crack up.
Right away I knew she wasn't really all hyper and bubbly. You could see the pain, sadness and anger in her eyes.
"I'm Georgina." She grinned when they all got off her, giving me a hug.
"Tuesday." I replied, smiling.
"So yeah, there's no lessons today seeing as its Sunday. Wanna go unpack?" Georgina asked.
"Sure." I said, grabbing my Dope messenger bag and HUUUUUUUUUUGE suitcase.
I guess the next year won't be too bad. I thought as I bbm-d Aries explaining everything and apologising for not replying to her calls, texts, facebook messages and bbms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, but we had writers block :3 the people in the school are REAL people, they are my friends from the cosplay meets I go to on saturdays:) apart from Kirsty and the brunette girl at the gate, they are girls from my school who wanted to be in this. XD