Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

The fish I call my best friend.

"EWWWWWW YOU'RE AS UGLY AS I REMEMBERED YOU, SHITFACE!!" I yelled, pulling at her snakebite.
"Yeah I love you too, dickface." She rolled her eyeliner surrounded eyes.
"Dude you don't have anything to be sorry for, its not your fault that Radke's a cunt. I'm. Over him now anyways." I lied. Ughh I hate lying to Aries.
She gave me a look that said 'don't even try lying to me.'
I sighed and grabbed her arm, dragging her over to my bunch of freaks.
"EWWWWW LOSERS!!" I yelled, ofcourse making them look in my direction.
"This is Aries, my best friend." I said, grinning. Then I introduced everyone to her and they all hugged.
Aww so many freaks. :3
I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I watched Jack eye Aries from under his hair.
"Hey Brendon." I smiled, turning around in my boyfriend's arms to kiss his full, red lips. His black hair hung over his face as he smiled and kissed back. His green eyes shone from behind those thick bangs. His skin was even paler than mine and Aries, which is really hard to believe because I'm half Polish half Irish and she's Irish.
"Hey beautiful." He said softly, letting me pull out of the embrace.
"Aries, this is Brendon." I told my ginger friend, grabbing his hand.
"Another victim, I see." She stuck her tongue out at me.
"Shitfaced Whore! You wanna take this outside, bruv?" I exclaimed, getting in her face jokingly.
"I'll beatcha dolly fayce in, init blud!" She replied, standing in a similar pose.
We looked at eachother and burst out laughing.
"I missed you." She claimed, pulling at my snakebite.
"Can I marry yout hair?" Holly asked Aries, groping the child with no soul's hair.
"Uhm...yeah?"
"You have a lot to learn." I established, pulling her extensions out.
"YOU SKANK!" She shrieked, biting my arm.
'YOU MUG! You just made me horny!" I snapped, smacking her head as she dragged at my skin.
"Oops I forgot your sadomasochistic..."
"Why didn't you ever mention this?!" Brendon asked, staring at me.
"Because you always decide to make me horny for the amusement of watching my reaction. And if you knew about that, you wouldn't stop biting and scratching me." I laughed.
"OIIi! Who's the red head?" Gee asked, licking Aries' hair.
"My bestie Aries."
"Badman!"
That's our Gee for you. Always coming out with random things.
"Yes Gee, we did get kicked out of school twice."
"I got kicked out 6 times."
"We all know that sweetie." The other Jack(her boyfriend) said, kissing her cheek.
The day carried on with us messing around and talking.
"Aries, stay with us? :3" Liam asked.
"I can't, I'm going back to Tuesday"s house. To have hot passionate sex in Tuesday's bed with Craig Mabbitt." Aries said casually.
"Shit." I mumbled.
"Is there something we don't know?" Jade, my other friend(Filipino, long hair." Asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Hmm?" Taylor(another friend, Jamaican, long scene hair) asked.
"Did I ever mention Robert Ortiz is my adopted dad?" I asked sheepishly, backing up a bit.
Markus, Luna, Jade, Taylor, Georgina, Brendon and Holly stared at me.
Then there were screams and I was glomped to the ground, being clawed at by a bunch of mugs. -_-
♠ ♠ ♠
Short?
Iuno, cos I wrote this on phone web xP
Next chapter is by my gorgeous friend Sinead, who I am seeing ETF live with tomorrow!!!!!! ;D
So yush, no updated tomorrow, ETF time. ;3 on saturday, not sure, depends on Sinead. :3