Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Partying with Lexus and Nick.

"Kay- I mean, Tuesday!" Lexus called after me.
I turned around and waved. "Hi."
"Come on in." She said, giving me a sad smile.
I returned the smile and walked in, scratching my cheek to hide the tear that was sitting there.
"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked curiously, motioning for me to sit down on a bouncy black sofa and walking into her kitchen.
When she returned, she chucked me a beer and picked up her cell phone. "Before we start walking, I was about to order some Curry. You want?"
"Sure." I grinned and cracked open my beer whilst she ordered spicy chicken curry. I love this girl.
She finished ordering and put her Iphone down before turning to face me. "It'll be here in about half hour. So, on to business."
"I'm so sorry about Ronnie. He thinks he can run around from me to you and you to me, hurting us, hurting us. I'm sick of him using you as a way to get back at Max." I explained, watching as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Tuesday, I know you love him, but run as fast as you can." She said slowly.
"He likes drawing scars." We both mumbled.
"Burn, baby burn!
She's a witch, she's a witch
And I'm a heret-"
"Hello?" I said softly, not looking at the caller ID.
"Having fun bitching about me with Lexus?" Ronnie sniffed.
"We're not bitching."
"Cut the shit,darling. I'm off to get some ass." he said darkly. "And tell Lexxie that when I said I loved her, it was just to get her in bed and get back at Max."
Then he hung up.
I took a shaky breath and threw my phone across the room with a sob. "Lexus?"
"Hon, what did he say?" Lexus asked.
"That he's off to get some ass, and that he only said he loved you to get you in bed and get back at Max."
A tear rolled down her cheek, then another as she got up and walked over to a cabinet.
She got out a bottle of vodka, another of whiskey and a 2litre bottle of coke.
After 5 or so drinks each, we were both sitting on the floor with dried make-up on our faces and plates of curry in front of us, 'Sexy and I Know It' playing at a medium volume.
"OMG." I giggled manically after stuffing the curry down my throat with a moan of satisfaction.
"Wha?" My very drunk friend said.
"We should make out." I replied, stealing a forkful of her curry.
"OI!" she yelled and pulled her plate away from me. "Good idea 'doooo." (Though).
***
"OWW, fuckery!" I whined as my eyes opened.
+keep it down!" Lexus yelled.
"SHUT UP, MY FUCKING HEAD!!!" Another voice wailed.
I looked over and mumbled "Hi Nick." before closing my eyes.
Wait, what is Nicholas Matthews doing naked with Lexus and me lying on him, also naked?
"Hey Tue. Hey Lex. Why are we naked?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"My question exactly." I told him.
"We got pissed, had lots of curry. Played truth or dare. You licked me out and gave Nick head. I licked you out. Nick fingered both of us. Then when you passed out, me and him had sex. Damn, you're a heavy sleeper."
"Interesting." I said with a grin, wincing at the pain in my head. "That's why you're covered in scratches and bitemarks."
"Sadomasochist?"
"That and I have a blood fetish."
"I love you even more." Lexus said and got up.

After we all took some Aspirin, we got dressed and started taking random pictures.
"Facebook!" We all said at the same time. It took about 10 minutes to upload them; there were around 110 of them.

"Oh pickles!" I shouted and kissed Lexus and Nick's cheeks before taking off home.

***The Next day***
"Jeeeeeez." I sighed, looking at the amount of notifications.
132 friend requests, 15 messages and 56 notifications, mostly on Lexus' photos.
My status had been "Joy at the ETF residence. Hoes everywhere, demanding drummer and evil lead singer. I think I'm gonna move in with @Aries Cromwell-Vincent and @Ronnie Radke." A few days ago.
My eyes widened as I remembered something. I'm pregnant. I got fucking pissed. Shit. I breathed in a shaky breath and clamped my hand over my mouth.
I quickly typed a message to my friend Hanna who is 16, but had her baby recently.
"Fuck, I got drunk. And I'm pregnant. Will that harm the baby? I'm 12 weeks. 3 months."
She replied almost immediately. "You're only three months, so it is risky but it won't get stuck in the child's organism since it's not fully developed. You'll be fine, but I suggest you see a doctor to make sure the baby is alright."
♠ ♠ ♠
3 new comments and 2 subscribers until I update chapter 24. :)