Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

You Just Like Drawing Scars.

"Uhmm...I-you- I mean...ummm... Kayley. we've known eachother for a while. We've been through thick and thin but we made it through no matter what. Thanks to you, I've gotten my best friend back. You saved me from getting addicted again. Even though you were the reason I started the cutting and drugs again, you were also the one that saved me. I love you." Ronnie said softly, touching my cheek "And I'm done with Lexus. She was just an escape."

My smile faltered and I froze at what he said about Lexus. I hadn't really spent time with Lexus but she was a lovely girl. I admit, what she did to Max really did make me want to claw her eyes out. Seeing Max break down or freeze each time something reminded him of her was really sad. The pain in his eyes and screams was unbearable; but in the end, it happens to everyone.

When Aries and I had still been in the orphanage, we spent hours talking to her on Facebook and Twitter. She was such a lovely, honest girl. Nobody really saw how fragile she was until her band 'WhiteWidoW' released the song 'Reprobate Romance' three weeks before we started Warped.

The FIR+ETF tour starts the day after tomorrow, and we were all here. We were going to LA tomorrow.

Anyway. The song was obviously about Ronnie.

She knew the Secret but didn't tell anyone.

ANYWAY.

She didn't deserve to be treated like that.

"I can't believe what you just said about Lexus." I whispered as he slipped the ring on my finger.

He lookes like a reindeer caught in headlights "I-"

"Ronnie, no. You need to apologize to Lexus. You still have that piece in you that likes messing with people. I've had my fair share of growing up, so have you, I guess we're both still immature in some ways. I looked up to you because you went through alot too, but you still need help getting over a few things and getting rid of that piece that loves hurting people and making them feel the betrayal and hurt you felt." I took hold of his face lightly and let my voice soften "Ronnie, I love you more than anything. I will marry you, but first you need to apologize to Lexus. You need to stop cutting- I'll help you with that. I've graduated, so that's out of the way. "

"I love you." He stated stubbornly.

"Do you really? There's so much you don't know."

"Like what?"

"For starters, my name isn't Kayley. Its Tuesday Harmony Davis Ortiz. Second, I'm pregnant with your child."

With that, I pressed my lips to his and calmly walked out of the house.

"Don't break anything, Ronnie. Please." His dad mumbled.

"Hey, TAXI!" I shouted and got into the yellow car. I gave the guy the address and money. The car ride was silent apart from the hum of the traffic. I felt drained. I felt dead. I never knew Ronnie saying something like that would affect me, even though it wasn't about me.

"Evening." I smiled at the man behind the desk when I entered the huge, posh looking apartment.

"Good evening. Who would you like to reach?" The man behind the desk smiled pleasantly.

"Lexus Amanda please."

He chuckled "No fans allowed."

"I'm Tuesday Ortiz. Robert Ortiz' daughter. I'm Lexus' close friend." I said in a bored tone, pulling out my new passport which I had gotten just a few months ago. He gave me a dark look but turned it into a shiteating grin and told me the apartment number.

I gave him a Cheshire cat smilw and bounced up the stairs in my worn out DMs.

"I can't do this." I mumbled but raised my hand and knocked on the door.

Shiiiit, run. I can't do this. INEEDAPEE! D:

"Coming!" Lexus' beautiful voice sung. She opened the door, but kept it on the chain.

"Hi Lexus, I just wanted to talk to you about some stuff that's happened between us and Ronnie lately AND most importantly, I need a pee! D:" I said in a rush.

A small smile formed on her lips, but she slammed the door in my face.

"I guess I'll just pee all the way down this hallway then, won't smell very nice..." I mumbled as I turned away and walked back down the clean hallway