Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Do You Know The Enemy?

"KIDS, DINNER'S READY!!" Craig yelled up the stairs while me and Max sat in front of my laptop, taking pictures. In the end, Max got a pink lacey GG bra and a transparent-ish pink thong. What a strange child. I had gotten about 5 new sets of underwear&bras, at which Max had pretended to wank over. That kid and I definitely are related.
Max ran down the stairs, me hanging from his back only in a corset(I love corsets:) and short shorts. Max in his skinnies, infamous Iron Maiden shirt and ofcourse the GG bra he simply wouldn't take off no matter how much we persisted.
"Soo...." I asked, putting down my fork, seeing as everyone was staring at me and I hated eating with people looking.
"You don't like it?" Monte asked, his facial expression wounded as he motioned to the lasagne he had spent hours on.
"I love it!" I exclaimed then explained myself "I just hate eating with people staring at me. Makes me feel fat and self-conscious."
"Awww," Robert said "you're my daughter, you're not fat. And we'll stop staring."
I smiled.
"Full name?" Craig asked
"Tuesday Harmony Davis-Ortiz."
"Age?" Bryan(Monte) asked
"Sixteen, birthday January 5th."
"Best friend?" Max asked gleefully
I fidgeted and tried to keep the happy look I had plastered on on my face "Aries."
I showed them the tattoo on my wrist with her name on it.
"Oh yeah, I remember how you two wouldn't stop crying." Robert smiled, comfortingly stroking my hair.
When we finished dinner, I insisted on helping Craig with the dishes.
We talked about everything and nothing, occasionally laughing at the noises coming from Max's room.
"Listen up 'cause this is not the end
You're the last thing that crossed my mind
They say relationships are based on trust
Well I guess this one was based on lies
Based on lies
Base--"
"YELLOW?!" I screamed into the phone when I saw it was Aries.
"I've got some news that you won't believe."
"You had a dream about sucking Craig's dick? Not that hard to believe," I mused, grinning from ear to ear as Craig's features turned into a mask of fright.
"NO! Well, ofcourse I do dream of that. But OHMIGOD you're not gonna believe me."
"JUST SPILL! The suspense is killing me!!"
"I GOT ADOPTED!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs
"OH MY GOD!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Are they nice??"
"Obviously, I got adopted by Jacky Vincent from FALLING IN FUCKING REVERSE!"
"NO!" I screamed "oh em gee, is Ronnie as sexy in person?"
"Yeah, but he's such a fucking dickhead!"
I could hear in her voice that she was upset.
"You told them who I got adopted by?" I sighed. We always read eachothers minds.
"Yup." She sighed "He said I'm not allowed to see you or go anywhere near you or Escape The Fate."
"Ughh oh my god, they need to grow up." I growled, shooting Craig a 'don't-ask' look.
"I know. But I heard that Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon and a few smaller bands are going on Warped together... Nasty was blabbing about it non-stop over dinner."
A huge smirk spread across my face "I have a feeling this is going to be one amusing tour..."
"Your friend got adopted by FIR, didn't she." Robert butted in.
Shit.
"Yea..." I muttered "Aries, I think Robert's gonna give me Ronnie lecture."
We both groaned and I could tell she was as close to tears as I was.
"I love you Tuesday." She said, her voice thick
"I love you too Aries." I choked out, an involuntary tear dripping down my cheek.
"Talk later."
"Yeah, I hope so. Bye."
I turned to Robert with a black trail down my snow white cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5 :) well, chapter 2 from Tuesday's p.o.v, but I'm getting confuzzled. So this is 5 and rhe next one shall be 6, from Aries p.o.v obviously.
I'm gone until my lovely ginger friend Sinead puts up her chapter;)
Love,
Hellie.
xxx