Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Growing Up.

"Oh my God, I have the remedy for love..." I sung randomly as I walked into the kitchen before grabbing Oreo pop-tarts and a Smirnoff from the fridge.
Max lunged at me the second I sat down on his bed.
"Well, hello there." He smirked, pinning my arms up above my head.
"Hi." I smiled, unsure about what he's doing.
"You have something I want."
"I-I do?" I stuttered
"Yeah." He whispered in my ear, making a shiver run down my spine.
His face came closer to mine and his grip on my wrists, making me wince slightly.
His lips touched mine and he...
"HE GRABBED MY SMIRNOFFS.
"YOU DICKHEAD!!" I screamed, running down the stairs after him "GIVE ME MY SMIRNOFFS BACK!"
"NEVER!" He shrieked back, making all the guys bust out laughing at his childish behavior.
"FINE, I'M HAVING YOUR DANIELS!"
"NO! TOUCH IT AND I'LL READ YOUR BBMS AND TEXTS!" He yelled.
My face went pale and I grabbed a new Smirnoff instead.
"Pshh, I'm still gonna read them." He rolled his eyes, chasing up the stairs,
"Do that and I'll make crop-tops out of your Iron Maiden t-shirts or I'll sell them. On E-bay."
He gulped and came back downstairs, sitting down on the sofa next to a laughing Monte.
"Monte, did I ever tell you how freaking adorable you are?" I whispered but not loud enough for him to hear.
Great. Just what I need. A crush on Monte.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice I recognized so well screamed as I made my way towards Hot Topic.
"ARIES!" I shrieked as we glomped eachother, rolling around on the ground and laughing.
Max was staring at us with tears in his eyes and Jacky was smiling, unsure of how to react.
"Jacky, this is my best friend, hell, my SISTER, Tuesday. She's a huge fan. Like me, she's mature and loves both Ronnie and Craig." Aries stated proudly, but winced at Max's pissed off expression.
"Max, this is my AMAZING sister who has stuck with me for the past three or four years; Aries." I grinned, shooting Max a 'calm the fuck down' look.
"Her hair is FUCKING AMAZING!" Max squealed, running his fingers through Aries hair, his facial expression a bit like this- :D.
"Told you your hair can cheer anyone up." I grinned triumphantly "Especially seeing as its natural."
She laughed, looking like she was about to have an orgasm on the spot.
"Jacky, I love you." I grinned, hugging him.
He laughed "You're not that bad. I thought you were gonna be some die hard Craig fan."
I stuck my tongue out "Not all fans are the same. Aries and I are die hard ETF and FIR fans."
"I cannot believe this," Aries mused "Just two weeks ago we were curled up in our bed, reading stories, me fantasizing about Craig and you about Max."
I blushed and glare at her playfully "Shut it, "
She giggled at Max's expression. (The shrug blink and light smile, pushing his head back a bit thingie, if you get what I mean.)
"Cannot believe you got adopted by Jacky," I grinned but then my smile dropped and I grabbed Max's cheeks "Calm down. Jacky is a great guy, he's no harm."
"YEAH, NO HARM MY ASS! YEAH, A GREAT GUY, THROWING SHIT AT ME AND YELLING AT THE BAND! HE'S ALMOST AS MUCH A CUNT AS NASON!" Max yelled in my face ], making me yelp and run into Jacky's arms, tears threatening to fall.
"DON'T YELL AT ME!" I screamed, curling up on the ground.
"You fucking retard, Robert explained not to yell at her!" Craig exclaimed, pulling Max back.
Aries hugged me, shushing me for the next ten minutes.
"We better go. Hold on tight, Tuesday, its gonna be hard with him." Jacky mumbled, giving me a quick hug.
I smiled weakly and nodded, standing up and curling up to Craig, who Aries was drooling over as Jacky dragged her away.
"She had cool hair." He established, pulling me into Hot Topic with a shaking Max behind us.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We stumbled into the house with five bags full of chocolate, sweets, sketching pads, pencils, pens, notebooks, books(Yes, I'm a nerd.), tampon, pads, clothes and underwear&bras.
The clothes consisted of;
-3 ETF tops
-2 FIR shirts
-1 Free Ronnie Radke top
-1 Alesana top
-1 Pierce The Veil shirt
-2 Black Veil Brides shirts
-5 hoodies(BlessTheFall, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is..., Suicide Silence and Asking Alexandria.)
-3 Skinnies(orange, turquoise and rainbow.)
-6 pairs of extentions(pink, red, blue, green and 2 pairs of 'coon tails- red and black&pink and purple)
-Asking Alexandria messenger bag.
I insisted only on two shirts, but the guys told me to go crazy, that they are going to spoil me.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
//A week later\\
I live with a bunch of four men.
I am living a better life than kids with a mom and a dad.
For the first tie in my life, I felt at home.
That is, until Max gets hold of my Smirnoffs the day before going on tour.
"MAXWELL SCOTT GREEN, GIVE ME MY DRINK BACK!" I shrieked the second I opened the fridge after Robert woke me up at 9am.
I heard Max giggle his "heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheheheheheheeeheeheheheeeeeeeeeeeee!!" laugh and grabbed his hair.
"Where. Is. My. Drink." I seethed.
"Down the toilet."
I groaned and stormed onto the bus, dropping down on a bunk.
"PARTY TONIGHT, OUR BUS!" Craig informed me before skipping out to the kitchen to prepare the beverage.
This is going to be one long tour.
Oh, if only I knew how long and eventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all the flash forwards (>>>) but I needed to skip to the scenes.
I've got alot of crap going on and writing is my only form of escaping apart from when I'm listening to music. This is a madhouse; there isn't a minutes silence, so I tend to stay up all night to get some peace and alone time. Egh, can;t ait til I get a job and move out.
Anyway, the next chapter will be by my amazing friend Sinead :3
Muchlove,
Hellie xxx