Paralyzer

Stalkers...

“So…”
“So.” I can’t believe I’m on a date with my stalker.
“I have a bat.” He said.
“So? Lots of people have a bat. Baseball is a popular sport.” He giggled.
“The animal. Not the object.”
“Oh. Well bats are cute.”
“Yeah… I have one. My bat is a fruit bat. His name is Foxy.” He grinned at me.
“Foxy?”
“He looked kinda like a fox…”
“Foxes are cute.” I commented.
“Yep!” he said loudly. I sighed heavily.
“People keep staring at us…”
“They’re just jealous, Matt. Don’t worry.” He said confidently.
“Ok, Mr. Stalker.” I said, shaking my head.
“So. Sex?”
“No.”
“That’s not the answer.”
“I wasn’t aware there was a question.” I smirked teasingly.
“Sex. Sex is the question. And yes is the answer.”
“Oh.”
“Yes.” He said, smiling at me.
“Well then, I guess I get it wrong.” I shrugged. He scowled.
“No! You have to say yes! Then you’ll get it right! You get another chance!” there was desperation in his voice.
“Oh in that case, still no.” I said happily. He groaned and hit his head on the table. I giggled. “Sorry, Mr. Stalker.”
“I want sex.” He whined, looking up at me from his place on the table. I shook my head.
“I don’t.” I said. He whined again and sat on the floor before squirming, moaning about needing sex. I groaned. It was my turn to hit my head on the table.

“Please?” he asked as I dragged him to the car. It had taken a painful twenty-seven minutes to get him off the fucking floor and out of the restaurant.
“No.” I panted, pulling him into the car. He growled as I shoved him in and shut the door. I sighed and sat in the driver’s side, sliding the key into the ignition. Zack glared at me as I drove us home. I ignored him.
I sighed as I collapsed onto my bed, closing my eyes. Zack came in and plopped himself down next to me. I cracked an eyelid and looked at him sideways.
“What the hell are you still doing here?” I demanded. He smiled.
“Because I don’t have anywhere else to go.”
“That’s a good reason.” I sighed, sitting up. He hugged me, crushing my arms to my sides. “Uh, hello.”
“Hi.” He said, smiling up at me. I peeled him off me.
“Why?”
“Cause it looked like you needed a hug.” I rubbed my temples.
“Did it ever occur to you it might be because of you?”
“Nonsense.” He said happily. I sighed.
“I need an aspirin…” I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

I was finally getting some sleep. Except he was still in my bed. Wrapped around me completely. Least he wasn’t trying anything. He groaned in his ‘sleep’ and turned so his arm was slung over my waist. I sighed. He wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding the fact he was awake.
I removed his hand from my lower belly and placed it on his hip, making him groan and grind into me. I scowled. “Zack.”
No answer.
“Stop it. I just want to sleep damnit.” I thought I heard him snigger, but it was too fast for my tired brain to comprehend. I was just about to fall asleep when he slid his hand seductively up my thigh. I snapped awake and suppressed a moan. I was starting to get hard. He grazed his hand over my boner and I stiffened, starting to pant. “N-no…”
“You want to, don’t you?” he asked, his lips brushing my ear. I growled.
“N-no… I don’t.” he grabbed my dick through my boxers and I gasped, arching my back. “L-let go…”
“I think not.” He said calmly. He moved his hand up my stomach and chest before pressing me down so he could straddle me. He pinned my arms to my sides.
“Get off me.” I growled, wrestling to get my arms free.
“No.” he argued, shoving his hand in my shorts. I gasped and turned rigid, letting out short pants. I saw him smirk. “You want it as much as I do.”
“N-no…” I stuttered. But my body had other ideas. It wanted the small man on top of me. Fucking thing.
So, I kinda fucked him. No details cause I’m embarrassed at how fucking much of an animal I acted.
After I collapsed onto him, our sweaty bodies making a weird squishing sound as I pressed my hot skin to his, I muttered, “Fucker” in his ear. He laughed weakly and patted my back.
In the morning, he was gone. I got up and groaned as my head started throbbing. “Goddamnit.”
I eventually found him in the kitchen, singing loudly to Sexy Back, cooking eggs and a black piece of something I figured might be bacon.
“Um…” he blinked at me and smiled.
“You see these shackles, baby, I’m your slave. I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave…” he sang seductively. I laughed.
“Watch your eggs, Timberlake.” He smiled and tended his eggs, swinging his hips to the music and singing.
“It’s just that no one makes me feel this waaay.” He stole a look back at me and smiled evilly. I rolled my eyes. He poked the charred remains of the ‘bacon’ and laughed nervously. “Oops.”
“It’s ok.” I said, giggling. He smiled shyly at me and flipped an egg into a plate before handing it to me. I picked it up carefully with my teeth and flipped it into my mouth.
“Mmm… Damn Zack. You can’t cook bacon, but these eggs are awesome.” I said. He blushed and smiled at me.
“Thanks.” I slung an arm around his shoulders and he flinched. He smiled and shyly pecked me on the cheek. It was my turn to blush.
I can't Believe i like my Stalker.
♠ ♠ ♠
cute, pluffy ending to the chapter! =D comments!