Just Judge Me or Hurt Me, I Dare You

Mistake

"Jess!"
Lyra practically screamed and shook me. I got taken out of my gaze and giddily smiled. Lyra finally had a boyfriend who wasn't a total jerk, that I knew of.
"Lyra?"
I asked innocently. She lightly slapped my exposed shoulder, I was wearing a black tube top today, and glared.
"We'll talk about Alex later. What happened with you and Ryan?"
She asked and narrowed her brows.
"What did you hear?"
That bastard was spreading rumors now?
"That you spread your legs out in front of him at his house after stalking him. Then, you forced him to give you oral."
My face became red and my hands clenched.
"I licked his collar bone and kissed his shoulder. Then, walked away!"
I screamed. I walked away in a rage and walked right up to Ryan who was, of course, smirking. 
"Hey Slut."
He whispered and his "friends" laughed at me. I smiled to them and, turning on my slutty attitude, leaned on one of the guys. He wasn't the greatest looking but seemed the closest to Ryan. Back in the days I slept with Ryan, they were pretty close. I put both of my elbows on the locker behind him, leaning on him more and getting closer to his face. He rolled his eyes and his friends taunted me by yelling slut, I ignored them. I kissed the boys shoulder, then his neck, and trailed my fingers along the top of his pants. All ready, he got a hard on, I smirked.
"You think I'd force a guy like Ryan to eat me out when I could get any guy? Really Ryan? You thought you were that good?"
I ruffled Ryan's hair and smirked.
"Such a little boy..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Read.
Orange.
Comment.
Love.
Subscribe.
Hypnotize.