Status: Fin.

Inferno

And in the beginning

Dante, I met him at a gig once, spent the entire night sneaking glances at him, soaking him in, just wishing he would make a move. I didn’t hear of him for well over two months after that then suddenly I get a Facebook friend request from him. I accepted and we spent the rest of the night and the following months talking almost non-stop. It would be an understatement to say that we had hit it off. In that first night we talked about everything, revealed our entire history, family dynamics and our inner most and darkest feelings. Nothing was taboo. He talked to me about never having had sex, about wanting to, we talked about sex with guys, about sucking off guys, about how he’s never had that chance, but how he really wants it, then we talked about girl on girl, about how I want to do that, then we talked about guy on girl, about how he wants to do that. I was getting so turned on I almost couldn’t believe it.

We arranged a time and a place to meet, to hang out and chill. I dressed in a tight baby blue top, did my hair messily, wore the skinny jeans that looked like they were painted on, smoky eye makeup and a little gloss on my lips, boots that hugged my legs and came to my knee, a long jacket and a scarf. I caught the train to the meeting place, and worried the entire ride there that he wouldn’t like how I looked. When I arrived at the station I walked the five minutes to our meeting place and leaned against a wall, lighting up a cigarette and looked at my feet, praying he wouldn’t be disgusted that I, on occasion, when stressed, would smoke.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped almost a foot in the air. I looked up and met his gaze. I dropped my cigarette and crushed it before turning my head away from him to blow the smoke out. I placed a piece of chewing gum into my mouth and then look back at him. He smiles at me and I can’t help but smile back.

“Hey Iz,” he puts his arms out and I push myself off of the wall and hug him.

“Hey Dan,” I smile at him and we begin to walk down the street, “So what’s the plan for today?”

“I’m not sure really, I was thinking if you didn’t have anything you wanted to do we should just go with the flow,” he smiles at me and so we walk down the street, walking into stores when we feel like it and just going with the flow.

The flow got us to a cinema and we sat in the very back corner, the darkest part of the cinema and just as well seeing we soon realised that the movie was hideously boring so we passed the time by making out, which in turn lead to his hand rubbing me between my thighs and my hand gently massaging his package through his jeans. The movie ended so we stopped our heated make out and walked back down the street holding hands.

“You know, I umm, my umm, parents are out of town for the weekend,” he mumbles and I barely am able to catch his words.

“Did you want to go back there?” I ask with a flirtatious smile.

“Well, yes, but only if you want to,” he says sounding eager.

I place my lips to his ear and tell him that I want to, I feel him shiver and I smile and place my head on his shoulder as we continue our walk to the train station. We purchase the ticket and hop on the train, picking a deserted carriage we sit at the top and in a corner. I play with his hand, rubbing his palm and tracing my fingers lightly over it. He lifts my chin with his other hand and my gaze meets his. I see the sparks of lust and desire in his eyes and I smirk. He smiles warmly back at me and places his hand on the back of my head, pulling me so that my lips crash into his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt, that the names had to be amazing.
Dante; because I read all about the tragic story of Dante and Beatrice tonight.
Iseult; because I have forever loved the story of Tristan and Iseult.

Not all the chapters will be like this, for some reason I felt that the story should be started like this.

Iseult's Outfit

Dante's Outfit