Status: Active :)

Can't Be Without You

What Happened Last Night?

Don't you just love waking up, and your very first thought is, "What the fuck happened last night?' Yes. No. But the pounding headache wasn't the worst of it. I was also in my own bed. not sure how that happened. But I soon found out when I slowly sat up.
There. In my beanbag chair. Sleeping. Was Alex fucking Gaskarth.
I screamed.
He awoke with a start. Then looked at me in horror.
"I can explain!" he yelled.
"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. I clutched my throbbing head tightly. Then jumped up and ran for the bathroom. The reasons why I don't drink all just barely made it in the toilet. Alex came in and held my hair back.
"Get away from---bleghh!" Oh... that's nasty. That went on for five more minutes. I flushed. Brushed my teeth. made my way back to my room and collapsed.
"Why are you here?" I mumbled.
"What's the last thing you remember?" Alex asked. He wouldn't look at me.
"Uhm...getting to the party and seeing Jack covered in condoms..." He frowned, "Seriously?"
"Yea... why?" He shook his head. He pointed, "Take those. Drink that. You'll feel better. Bye." He left quickly after that.
"What happened last night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's so short. I just really wanted the next part to be in Alex's PoV