Back to Boarding School! (Book 3)

Preface

People die, right? But what if they didn’t? What if you were born with some genetic anomaly that allowed you to live forever?

I wasn’t born a vampire; I was bitten by one, many times actually, until finally, one day I became one. But the story isn’t what you think.

I met this boy, Parker. He was a rude, pompous, arrogant, jerk who I fought with constantly. He was also my future boyfriend. We had our fights sure, but we also had our romantic, lustful nights too. And like any vampire, he couldn’t resist human blood, he couldn’t resist my human blood. In a way it made us closer, but it also made me closer to death.

The more Parker and I grew together the more jealous he became. The moment Tristan laid eyes on me he wanted me. Of course I was unattainable, and men always want what they can’t have. He was a sick, psychopath who’s tried torturing, kidnapping, and murdering me. All failed attempts, because I had Parker there to save me, and the support of my friends Justin, Lynn, and Jake.

I was nearly dead one night when Tristan kidnapped me and his mistress, Brooke, tried to murder me. By the time Parker got to me he had to turn me, it was the only way to save me. I understand, I really do, there was no other way, but there are certain things I would never tell him. Like the fact that I hate swallowing thick, heavy, red blood everyday to survive, or the fact that every time I go outside I can hear a person’s heartbeat over and over drumming in my ears until they explode. I think most of all I hate how much I dislike the sun. My eyes are so sensitive to it; I can barely look at it anymore. When I lived in California I loved basking in its brimming heat waves. Now all I want to do is wear a hat and cast my gaze to the shadows.

But how do you do that? How do you tell the person you love you wished they would have left you there to die? Don’t get me wrong I love still being able to wake up in the morning and see his face every day, but I miss my old life, the one I had as a human. I could never tell him, all I could do was find a way to fix it, and I think I found a way.

And People die, right? But what if they didn’t, what if I didn’t?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been like psh a year? I don't know, a long time though. I just had things going on in my life that I needed to handle and just needed a break from it all. A lot of people have requested a Third Book and this is me finally doing it. I hope you guys subscribe to the third one and hopefully I don't disappoint anyone. ALSO i don't have a title for the Third book so if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on it I would appreciate it if you just left a comment saying what you think it should be.

=) I hope everyone had a good Easter and enjoy