Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Switchblade Attitude

The guys and I just finished mike check and were walking around just exploring the venue. It was only the second show of the tour and I was pumped. We were going to have the the times of our lives. We still have about an hour before the doors open and we need to be backstage. I was grabbing a few water bottles and the guys said they would be down on the floor.

"Alex!" I heard Jack loudly whisper my name.

I grabbed the water bottle and walked towards his voice. When I made it to him I saw Zack and Rian crouched next to him behind one of the huge speakers. They were peaking out from behind it and whispering as quietly as I think possible for them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, and I guess a little to loudly because the all turned around and hushed me."What are you guys doing?" I asked again, but in a whisper.

"There is some girl messing with the merch table." Rian said.

"So." I responded shrugging my shoulders.

"So?! Alex we think she snuck in here to defile me!" Jack whispered over dramatically. We all just rolled our eyes.

"Why are you guys hiding from her? Just go ask her why she's in here." I said in an obvious tone.

"Why don't you go do it." Zack said pushing me forward a little.

"I will. You guys are such girls." I walked onto the floor and made my way to the merch table on the other side.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to get her attention. She had her back to me and was doing something with the shirts."Hey!" I yelled again but she didn't respond. "Hey!" I yelled the last time, this time making it to her and spinning her around.

When she turned to face me she dropped all of the shirts to the floor, startled.

"What the hell!" She yelled, ripping the pair of headphones from her ears.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see the headphones. I was calling you an-"

"Look what you did! Now I have to refold them!" She yelled interrupting me and bending down to pick up the shirts that were scattered around the table.

"I said I was sorry! What are you ev-"

"You should be sorry, spinning me around like that! Who do you think you are?!" She yelled, interrupting me once again.

"Who am I?! Who are you!?" I yelled, she stood up and placed the collected shirts on the table.

"I'm the merch girl, and I was handling your merch!Well that is until you decided to make me drop it all!" She yelled, angrily.

"Merch girl? We don't have a merch girl, so nice try. Next time do your research, Vinny is our merch guy." I retorted.

" What are you talking about? Who the hell is Vinny?!"

"Security!" I yelled, and walked away as the security came in and grabbed her from either side.

"Let me go! I work here ass holes! Matt!" I heard her yelling as they closed the door, locking her outside.

The guys came out from behind the speakers and high fived me. We walked back-stage.

"Whoo! Go Alex!" Rian said, patting me on the back. I took in the adulation.

"See, that wasn't so hard! You guys are such wimps!" I yelled, they mumbled 'fuck you's in response and I just smiled.

"Mya!" I heard Matt yelling."Mya where the fuck are you?!" We came back out onto the floor.

"Matt, what the hell are you yelling about?" I asked.

"Our new merch girl Mya, has like disappeared. I can't find her anywhere."

"New merch girl?Uh...Matt I think I saw her an-" I started, Oh shit I hope I didn't-.

"Really?Where?" He asked, walking up to me.

"I think I got her thrown out..." I stammered, taking a step back.

"You what!? She's going to murder you and then me! Especially you, do you know what you just got your self into Alex!?" He yelled.

All of a sudden we heard a door slam and stomping feet, Matt had his head in his hands almost as if he knew what was coming.

"James Matthew Flyzik!" The girl he called Mya came storming in, face beet red and fuming."I agreed to do this as a favor Matt! On such short notice I should have said no but because you're my best friend and I love you I agreed to this and I'm starting to regret it! I was harassed and thrown out on my first day! This is bullshit Matt!" She yelled into his face, then she turned to me and poked my chest roughly, sending me back a few steps."And you, are an Asshole!" She finished and turned to Matt.

He lifted his head and ran his hand through his hair.

"Mya, can you please explain to me what happened?" She started but he stopped her again."Without the shrieking." She rolled her eyes but continued.

"I was over here folding the shirts because you know that's my job." She emphasized 'my job' and glared at me." When douche bag over here made me drop everything and then called security on me, who commenced to throwing me into a crowd of frantic fan-girls!" She yelled the last part and Matt winced away.

He turned and looked at me.
"Alex,seriously?"

"Well not really...Um I...but-Yeah." I stammered out, trying to avoid eye contact with Mya.

He shook his head and turned to Mya, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Mya,calm down. He didn't know and I'm sure he's really sorry." She looked
at me and I nodded my head up and down. She rolled her eyes and took Matt's hands off of her shoulders.

"You know me well enough to know that I don't give a shit." She turned around and walked towards the stage." Keep him away from me Matt!" She yelled, her last words before going back-stage. Matt just shook his head and laughed.

"Alex, please just stay away from her, for your benefit."

"Why should I, I said I was sorry?She doesn't even know me, she can't hate me forever." I said, shrugging my shoulders and sitting down with him in front of the stage."She'll have to deal with me sooner or later."

"You see, that's where you're wrong." He laughed.

"Why is she here anyways,where's Vinny?"

"Family emergency." He responded, I just nodded my head.

"How do you know her?" I asked him. He looked up with a smile on his face, as if remembering something.

"She's a...she's an old friend." He said,but he didn't seem to be telling me everything.

"Well next time let me know so I don't get them thrown out." I laughed pushing him lightly.

"Yeah I will. But Alex, seriously I highly recommend staying away from her. She'll kick your ass." He laughed, standing.

"Whatever man, she'll come around." I said.

He just shook his head and didn't respond. We stood up and headed backstage. This chick will get over her little 'grudge' soon if I have anything to do with it, which I do. A couple compliments and she'll be begging for me to be near her, that little thing she pulled was just an act. Besides, if she keeps pretending to be mad at me it will ruin our chances of ever hooking up and it's bound to happen at least once I mean she's officially the only girl on the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys!
I hope you like the first chapter!
♥Comment and Subscribe♥

If you want to know how Mya came to be on tour and her back story with Matt read my story:
Qualities A Good Girl Lacks
It's not required if you want to read this story but just in case you're curious. :)