Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Sleeping Near The Enemy

The show went great as always and we were all headed back to the tour bus laughing, and messing around. I opened the door and we all stumbled in, do to exhaustion. Jack ran right down the middle isle of the tour bus and into the back room.

"I call T.V!" He yelled, even though it was quiet and no one was trying to take the television from him.

We collapsed onto the small couches.

"The set was great tonight." I said, out of breath still.

"Definitely one of the best." Rian nodded taking a sip of water.

We heard a knock on the door and Rian got up to get it, he opened it and Mya walked in,bag in hand, looking a little upset.We looked at her expectantly and she rolled her eyes at me, to which I scrunched up my face at her. Immature yet effective because she looked away and started talking.

"I tried to go on the crew bus but they said that,that Vinny guy slept in here so I have to also...," She paused and looked away,"And then they locked me out,so here I am." She said,aiming the explanation at everyone.

We looked at each other awkwardly and then Zack shrugged and took her bag.

"I'll show you where Vinny slept."

"Thanks." She said quietly,following him.

This is going to be just great,now I'm living with this girl. I guess it will be easier to get her to warm up to me if she's around all of the time, so it's not too bad. But still. Rian nudged me out of my thoughts.

"Dude,she's hot." He smiled.

I nodded and smiled back, I won't argue with that. She's got a nice shape,long dark hair, and some pretty green eyes that you can almost see her fire in. And she has fire that's for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me she's taken down motorcycle gangs with words alone. I mean I know she scared the shit out of me earlier, Zack walked back, alone.

"Where's Mya?" I asked.

"Settling in." He responded,sitting down." She's cool."

"She's hates me." I retorted.

"Well you got her kicked out of her job and thrown into a crowd of screaming girls,if you did that to me I'd hate you to." Zack laughed,leaning back in his chair. I threw a pillow at him.

"If you guys weren't freaking out in the first place that never would have happened." I blamed, dodging the pillow when he threw it back.

He shrugged at my comment and didn't respond.

"I'm going to go make conversation." I smiled, heading towards her bunk. Zack raised an eyebrow at me but I continued down the isle. I walked down the isle and saw Mya leaning into her bunk,making her bed."How are you liking tour life so far?" I asked.

She sighed loudly,finished putting the sheet on and came out of the bunk.

"Let's not get mistaken here-"

"Alex." I said,giving her my name.

"Alex. I might be living here now, but that doesn't give you an excuse to talk to me."

"Well actually-"

"No.Excuse." She said sharply, going back into her bunk, fixing the comforter.

"You're being ridiculous,I made an honest mistake!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly,mistake. You made a mistake messing with me, I don't play around and I'm not ashamed to say that I hold grudges. So just back off,okay? " She said, not coming out of the bunk.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the guys.

"How did that go?" Rian laughed, he obviously heard everything.

"She's..." I couldn't finish the sentence, I didn't know how to.

So I didn't, I just shrugged. We sat in in that area for a while just talking and eating. We saw Mya coming down the hall in some very little pink shorts and a black tank top, our eyes followed her.

"Stop looking at me." She said without any expression in her voice, and without looking at any of us ,taking a seat on the couch.

We turned away embarrassed, we weren't used to living with any girls besides our moms and they didn't walk around in short-shorts and tank tops, and they were our moms. We all mumbled sorrys.

"It's fine." She said, pulling her legs to her chest."So I thought since I was going to be living here I should get to know you guys a little bit better, because right now it's a little bit too awkward for my liking." She laughed.

We all smiled and nodded even though I know she didn't mean me. She was actually a pleasant girl when she didn't hate you, kind of made me wish I was on her side.

We all went around and said our names,how the band started, little stuff about each of us and that took about an hour. She sat listening the whole time, adding comments when necessary. When we finished telling her everything about our selves that we could think of, we looked at her expectantly.

"What?" She laughed, squirming a little bit under our stares.

"Your turn." I said, she rolled her eyes in my direction and shot me a warning look.

"I'll pass." She said, standing up and yawning." It was nice talking to you guys though, really." She finished walking back to her bunk and diving in.

We all looked at each other and decided not to question her, we already knew what happens when she's upset and it's only her first day. Besides, I don't think any of the guys wanted to try and survive one of her death stares, I was barely hanging on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was pretty late but I couldn't sleep, I was tossing around in my bunk and apparently so was someone else. I heard their footsteps along the narrow hallway and opened my bunk curtain,peeking out. I saw Mya's little pink shorts as she stumbled down the hall her hair everywhere. I quietly climbed out of my bunk and snuck up behind her.

"Boo." I said quietly.

She jumped a little but quickly relaxed.

"I thought I told you not to talk to me? I guess some people don't understand English." She mumbled,opening the small fridge.

"Yeah and some people just don't like what they hear." I retorted with a smirk,leaning on the counter.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a Vitamin Water out of the fridge,heading back towards her bunk.She turned around to face me.

"Just because you don't like it doesn't make it irrelevant,hence you still talking to me." She said.

"You wish I was irrelevant,Mya?" I asked smiling.

"More than you know." She mumbled going back down the hall to her bunk.

You just had to laugh at this girl. I don't know where Matt found her or how he knows her for that matter but I'm definitely interested in finding out. She couldn't actually be that pissed off,right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it!
Thanks for being so supportive so early on!:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
Keep.Me.Guessing
Pathetic Souvenir;

It is very appreciated, and thankyou to the people who have already subscribed, it means the world!
Keep reading and commenting and subscribing because you're doing soooo epically at it that stopping would be a crime!
COMMENT TO MAKE ME SMILE!!!! xD