Status: Completed :) Still up for comments though so go ahead and go at that comment box like a...well you get my point...

So Bitter Sweet

Perfection

3 Weeks After Tour

"Just pop the popcorn, I'll be there in a minute!" She shouted from the bedroom.

"Alright! What are we watching tonight!?" I asked, pulling the bag of popcorn from the cabinet.

"How about X Men!?"

"Sounds good, just put it in when your ready!"

"That's what she said!" We both shouted at the same time, bursting into immature laughter.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and watched it turn, a smile stuck on my face. We've been living together for two weeks now and just finished unpacking. Right now my life is almost perfect. I was living with the girl I was in love with. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and was met by Mya's soft lips on mine.

"Who needs candy with kisses like those." I mumbled cornily against her lips.

"I do, Ring Pops to be exact." She chuckled.

She hopped up on the counter and I filled the space in between her legs, resting my forehead on hers.

"I got the Ring Pops, they're on the table." I smiled.

Her eyes lit up and she pushed me away lightly, running to the table and grabbing the four pack of Ring Pops, ripping it open and taking a strawberry one.

"My favorite." She stated.

I know, I said in my head but on the outside I just nodded, taking her hand and pulling her into the living room and onto my lap. She opened the small package and took the Ring Pop out, putting it into her mouth like a pacifier, eyes focused on the screen. Her hair was curled and wet from the shower, framing her eyes. She was so beautiful and it made me glad I fought for her. And just in case you were wondering I got my best friend back, Matt forgave me on the last day of tour and now he's with Jessie, Mya's friend, much to Mya's pleasure. She wanted him to be happy and now he was, she has a tough exterior but she's really a big sweetheart, when she wants to be.

"I love you." I whispered.

I wasn't expecting her to say it back, even after all of this time, I was expecting the usual response, the usual 'I'll keep you posted' that always seems to come out of her mouth.

"I love you too." She said nonchalantly, leaning into my chest and clicking the button on the remote, starting the movie.

Now every thing's perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, my amazing Lions I am going to miss you all!"
PassionateWriter1
xXxBethaneexXx
Felicia_Selina
Alexander Gaskarth;
Treasured Scars.

Thank you so much for commenting and thank you to anyone who has ever commented it really does mean a lot!
This is the last chapter of the story and I know I'm going to miss writing it :/
If you liked this story, like I said I have another Alex Gaskarth fanfic up right now if you wanna check it out the link will be below:

That Girl

I hope you decide to give it a chance! xD I'll start posting regularly starting tomorrow, but the first chapter is up :)
Thanks for making this a story I look forward to posting :)