Status: foREVer

Scream

Introduction

I stared at the wall shaking as tears blurred my vision. I finally looked down and pulled her limp body into my lap; some blood got on me but I didn’t care. My lips separated to try and speak but all that came out was a blood curling cry of sorrow and pain that I didn’t even recognize.

“Jasey!” My eyes shot open at the sound of my name and I turned towards the voice.

Carey stood by my bed with her 9 year old eyes wide.

“Mom says it’s time to go…” I blinked a few times trying to wake up and I nodded.

She smiled before leaving me and I stretched cracking a few of my bones. Quickly I got up and changed. After I finished using everything to get ready I would put it in my bag, which was packed and ready. When I was finally finished I rushed to the kitchen with my duffle bag over my shoulder.

Auntie Cathy smiled at me before speaking.

“Do you want some food first?” I shook my head.

She smiled sadly before grabbing my suitcase and motioning for me to follow her to the minivan. I silently trailed behind her. Once inside I pulled out my iPod and she didn’t talk knowing I didn’t wish to listen.

My stomach twisted and untwisted itself in knots.

Today was the day that I was going to my “grandma’s” on my dad’s side. I had never met her before and once I was there I’d meet my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but just an intro. New story and the first father fic I've ever written :O
Subscribe & Comment?
-Neche