Status: foREVer

Scream

Forgive

“The guys said they won’t fully forgive Zacky until he comes and apologizes himself,” Johnny explained and I sighed.

I nodded signally I was okay with them coming over. Honestly I was grateful to have someone over; do you know how awkward it was being alone with Johnny? It was just uncomfortable being in the same room with a man you just learned a month ago is the reason you’re alive.

When will they get here?

As soon as Johnny opened his mouth to answer the front door swung open revealing a very excited looking Jimmy.

I rose a brow as he strutted in like he owned the place. I stood up after Johnny to greet them but stopped when I saw them pulled in a tied up, soaking wet, tired, and beat up looking Zacky. I frowned at the guys and their smiles except Johnny who looked shocked.

“We beat him up after he nearly killed you and threw him in the pool tied up,” Shadows grinned and I placed my hands on my hips.

They dropped him in front of me and I bended over to help him stand again. He looked up at me and frowned.

“I’m sorry Jasey, I didn’t know-“

I placed my finger over my lips and pulled him to the couch to sit. Once he was down I grabbed my notebook.

Help me untie him. Johnny read it and nodded before rushing off. He returned with a knife and Zacky’s eyes widened in fear that I would hurt him like the others. I rolled my eyes before motioning for him to turn around.

After he did I slowly started to saw off the ropes so he wouldn’t get cut. Once out he pulled me into a huge wet hug that I returned after the shock of getting wet again.

“I’m sorry,” I nodded and pulled away to grab my notebook

I’m not mad, never was. He smiled as he read it and I wrote another thing.

Sorry they hurt you. He nodded.

“It’s alright, I deserved it.” I shook my head in protest before turning to the others guys.

I stood and grabbed onto the couch pillow before hitting all of them except Johnny and Zacky with it.

“Ow, hey stop!” Brian whined.

“Yeah what the hell?” Shadows sighed.

“What did we do?” Jimmy whined.

“She’s mad you hurt me,” Zacky smirked and I nodded after stopping.

I walked over and gave Zacky a hug while glaring at the three men who now looked down in shame.

“We are sorry Jasey… just please don’t give us the silent treatment,” Jimmy said and my eyes widened.

I stiffened a laugh as I grabbed the pillow and hit him in the head a few more times.

Jerk. The rest of the guys bit back a laugh also and I glared at them saying if I heard a giggle they would be dead.

Not funny, I pouted.

“Aww Jace he was just playing,” Shadows said but I ignored him and crossed my arms before sitting back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmao, I thought this was a funny filler. :P Comment and tell me what u thought.

Holy shit when did i break 100 subscribers?!

Comment, Subscribe, & Banner?
-Neche