Status: foREVer

Scream

Movie Night Part 1

Do you have movies we can watch? Stupid question but I was bored.

The guys had left after I accepted Zacky’s and theirs apology and now it was just Johnny and I in the living room alone with nothing to do but stare awkwardly around the room.

“Umm… mainly just horror movies,” my face lit up as I rushed to his collection.

Sure enough there were loads of horror films, old, new, remakes; anything and everything scary. I smiled wide.

“You like horror films?” I nodded.

“Just like your mom,” I heard him whisper but I ignored it knowing he didn’t want me to hear.

I grabbed a decent one and handed it to Johnny.

“Childs Play, good choice,” he nodded with a chuckle and I went off to the kitchen to find snacks.

Where the hell does this guy keep his junk?

Finally I found the right cabinet and grabbed a bowl before tossing the kettle corn in the microwave. I brought down a bag of m&m’s and skittles. The microwave beeped and I took the bag out before opening it; the steam came out and burned my finger causing me to squeal and drop the bag on the counter.

“What’s wrong?” Johnny rushed in and saw me glaring at the bag before chuckling.

I didn’t look over until I felt him gentle grab my hand and pull me towards the sink. I looked up at him as he rinsed my hand under the cold water to soothe the slight burn.

“Your mom used to burn herself like that all the time,” he chuckled softly before turning the water off and instead of returning my hand he kissed it lightly and smiled.

That feeling shot through me again but I ignored it.

I cocked my head to the side and watched him curiously as he went over to the snacks and started to prepare them.

Snapping out of it I rushed over so he wouldn’t do it wrong. I was surprised to see he had mixed the m&m’s and skittles in the kettle corn just like I had plan to.

“Your mom got this from me you know,” he smiled before opening the fridge and grabbing me a Dr. Pepper and himself a beer.

My mom’s favorite movie snack was really Johnny’s? I realized then that I didn’t know anything about my mother’s relationship with my father; were they a fling or boyfriend and girlfriend?

I’ll have to ask him later.

I followed him to the living room with my soda and sat down. We were both on the couch; him on one end, the snakes in the middle, and me on the other end. I was grateful he didn’t seem to mind the distance; I wasn’t ready for that yet. Sure I was when I had first laid eyes on Johnny but now my body rejected the idea of even being on the same planet as him.

This saddened me though because I wanted nothing more than to just run up and hug my father; anybody for that matter but lately my body wouldn’t let me do a lot of things; like talk for instance.

I sighed as he started the movie; I had thought all the way through the previews.

I need to take control over my body again instead of allow it to be my prison, I couldn’t though… the fear kept me frozen in time it seemed… I refused to allow that kind of power to be placed in the hands of my killer though. Easier said than done; I thought bitterly as I took a hand full of kettle corn only to accidently brush my hands against Johnny’s I looked over and blushed only to find him smiling softly at me.

His brown eyes caring and friendly; maybe I could get over this fear; if my dad was there to help I think I could get over anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh it’s alright :/
I have found my inspiration for this story again so I love writing it but I think I hit a bump :3 I’m not sure what I want to happen >:/ Sucks but I have like 6 updates written in advance so you won’t have to deal with the bump and hopefully I’ll get over it before I run out of advanced updates.

Comment & Banner(?)
-Neche