Status: foREVer

Scream

Johnny and Cassie

Max’s POV

“I’m leaving,” I declared as soon as we got home.

“I don’t think so young man, you were rude today.” My mom argued as I went for my truck keys.

“Me? Rude?! I was the only one helping that girl!” She retreated away and I rushed out before my dad could get involved.

I jumped into the white truck and pulled out of the driveway. I headed quickly towards Uncle Johnny’s house. My music was blasting so I could easily ignore the calls from my parents. They’ll probably ground me but right now I didn’t give a fuck.

The large two story house came into view and I quickly pulled up to the black gate and punched in the numbers: 1228.

The huge metal bars creaked as they slowly opened and I rushed in as soon as the space was big enough. I parked and jumped out.

I rang the doorbell on the side of the thick dark brown wood and waited for a response. The door slowly creaked open to reveal Johnny. He peeked out at me with furrowed eyebrows before looking around to make sure I was alone. Once he was convinced I was he moved aside and let me in.

“Hey,” he sighed after he closed the door and locked it.

“Hey,” I said.

“Um, do you want something to dr-“ I cut him off.

“What are you going to do about Jasey?” He seemed taken aback but quickly regained himself.

“I don’t know,” he sighed.

“Well do you want to be in her life?” I was half afraid of the question.

“Of course,” I sighed in relief as I took a seat.

I was glad of his answer; I wanted her apart of our family. She was… interesting. That’s the best way to explain it. She seemed to know everyone’s secrets at first glance, you can tell by the way she looked and responded to you.

“What do you know about her?” Johnny nearly whispered.

I glanced at him.

“Not much except; she’s 16, her full name’s Jessica, and she… doesn’t talk.”

“Doesn’t talk?” Johnny asked and I shook my head.

“At all, I think she’s mute or something. We didn’t get to ask them about it because she had gotten upset and left.”

“What? Is that why you guys walked in later? What happened?”

“Um, they explained to her that you didn’t know about her yet and it upset her. Next thing we knew she wrote ‘excuse me’ and took off.” I chuckled. “She can run too, had to chase her down for, I swear, a mile before I caught up to her.” Johnny smiled lightly before nodding.

“So… You dated her mom?”

“Um, not exactly,” Johnny chuckled.

“One night stand?” I guessed.

“No,” Johnny quickly shook his head in protest. “She… was a friend. We were close and I don’t know… after I left to tour with Avenged she stopped talking to me. In fact she switched schools and I didn’t know where she had moved to. It bothered me but after Avenged made me the official bassist and we got bigger I forgot all about it. She was just a girl Johnny Seward liked in high school, I was Johnny Christ and I could get any girl.” I nodded with a sigh.

“Uncle Johnny,” I said looking up at him.

“Yeah Max?”

“Please go find her and hold on to her. She needs to be with us.” He looked in my eyes for a moment, searching for my meaning.

“I know Max,” he nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone guess where I got those numbers from?
:(

Anyway I liked this chp and hope you did too?

Comment and subscribe!
-Neche