Sequel: C'est La Mort

Don't Tell Your Mom the Babysitter Was in My Bed

Rhythm

Brian snaked his arm around my waist as we walked into the bar. 

"You ever been here before?" Brian asked me as we walked towards the bar stools. There were a whole lot of people there, but no one was dancing or anything. 

"Nope, never." I answered him before pulling away from him to sit down. 

"So what do you want?" he asked me, looking me in the eyes. The lighting was dim, which caused his brown eyes to sparkle. 

"I think I'll go with tequila." I told him with a smirk. He gave me an amused look. Zacky leaned in beside me. 

"You'll get sick." he warned me. I could smell his cologne, which was very enticing. 

"No, I won't." I told green eyes with a confident look. 

"She wants to do it big, tonight." Brian added. 

"Then why is she with you instead of me?" Zacky asked, pushing his sunglasses on and walking away with a smirk. I chuckled a little at Brian when he rolled his eyes. Soon, the bar tender came over. 

"I'll have two shots of tequila and two shots of goose." Brian told the man with two of his fingers held up. 

I then looked over at Matt on the other side of the bar. He was drinking something that looked kind of purple and he looked sad. I wanted to go talk to him, but I decided against it. We're supposed to be mad at each other, remember? I stopped thinking about it completely when the bar tender brought us our drinks. I grabbed my shot and slammed it down. It tasted like shit but I didn't care, I just wanted to get drunk. 

"Nice." Brian complimented me, earning a confused look. 

"What?" I asked, with the confused expression still plastered on my face. 

"Most girls suck at shots." he told me with a shrug. I shrugged as well and took my second shot. Brian told me that I was 'wild' and ordered me two more shots. I took them both in no time. 

"I called a cab and we're going to The Rhythm Lounge." Matt told Brian after he approached the two of us. 

"What's wrong with this place?" Brian asked, looking up at him. 

"It's fuckin' dead. Johnny wants chicks." he said with a shrug. 

"You'll get drunk and you'll be creepin' on girls. Val won't like it." Brian told the burly man, turning his head to the side. 

"Fuck Val. Plus, she won't know if no one tells her." he said in a warning tone, glancing momentarily over at me. I just rolled my eyes at him. Brian just sighed and nodded. 

Soon, the cab was there and we were on our way to Rhythm. I purposely sat down next to Matt in the cab, sitting closer than necessary. He kept glancing at me the whole way. He was probably glaring as well because Brian decided to hold my hand. It felt a little awkward because I didn't know him that well and I honestly didn't like him that way. I decided to torture Matt a little more. I looked intently back at Brian. 

"I love your eyes." I complimented Brian with a sweet smile. 

"Do you?" he asked me with a flirty look. 

"Well, I don't lie." I told him with a smile. 

"But then again, you did have four shots of tequila."

"But then again, I know you've heard that from girls before me." I told him, just realizing how true my comment was. 

"Ahh, you're probably right." he told me, looking away. This pissed me off a lot, he's too cocky and egocentric. That's not the type of person I want to be with. At all. 

The rest of the ride was silent. He tried to put his arm around me as we walked in but I shrugged it off. He then tried to put his arm around me again, causing me to snap. 

"Brian, just leave me the fuck alone already." I spat. Brian looked at me with a confused expression, sighed, then walked ahead of me, leaving me behind. 

"What's wrong?" Matt asked me as we walked towards the bar to order some drinks. 

"It's really none of your concern." I spat at him. He sighed and walked away from me. 

"I'll take two shots of tequila." I told the slutty looking bar tender. She nodded and turned around to fix my shots. She turned back around and sat down my shots. By that time, I couldn't spot any of the guys, I felt so alone. I then felt sort of relieved when I looked over and saw Matt on the dance floor dancing with a brunette. I also felt a little jealousy, but I shrugged it off and took my shots. 

I was just sitting there minding my own business then I look over and see Vinnie sitting alone on the couch. I first wondered where Candice was but then I pushed her out of my mind and walked over to see if he was okay. 

"Vinccent." I called as I walked over. 

"Hated first name usage. Low blow. Hey Lacey." he told me, looking a little disappointed. I sighed and sat down beside of him. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him. 

"It's nothing." he said, looking away. I rolled my eyes at him and touched his shoulder so that he would look at me. 

"Candice broke up with me." he told me sadly. This kid is like my brother and I don't like to see him sad.  

"Ah, don't worry about her. She was a bitch anyway." I told him, surprised that he didn't shun me for cursing. He smiled sweetly at me and I couldn't resist hugging him. He was the sweetest kid I've ever met, but he's not a kid. He's a mature man. I've made so many assumptions about him in the past, but I'm starting to think them all wrong. 

"Since when did you become so cuddly?" he asked me when he pulled away. 

"I've always been this way." I told him truthfully. 

"What's with the front that you always seem to put up?" he asked me, taking a drink of his mixed drink. 

"Front? There's no front, I just like to mess with you because I think you're adorable." I cooed, lightly touching his face. He smiled brightly and blushed a little. 

"You wanna dance?" he asked me, ignoring my confession. I nodded and smiled at him. I then stood up and took both of his hands, pulling him up beside of me. I lead him to the dance floor.  They were playing a song that I didn't recognize but it was a good song. I started to dance facing him first, but then he got really close and started to grind on me. I couldn't say that I minded it. I then turned around so that my ass was grinding against him. He held my hands at first, but then his hands roamed my body. I could feel him breathing on my neck and ear, which turned me on (against my will). I turned around and without thinking about it, I pressed my lips to his. He immediately responded, kissing me back feverishly. After a few minutes, he ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I granted his entrance. We still grinded against each other as we kissed, making the kisses even more feverishly. 

"I need to get some more shots." I told him after pulling away for air. I still couldn't believe that I was hooking up with Vinnie. But strangely, it felt right. 

"You need to take shots to dance with me?" he asked me with an amused smirk. 

"No, just to hook up with you tonight." I told him with a wink. He nodded and smiled and started 'fist pumping' on his own as I walked away from him.

"Two shots of tequila." I told the bar tender, turning around to look at everything going on. There were people dancing everywhere, drinking the night away. I then noticed Zacky grinding it out with a very beautiful blonde woman, which made me smile. Then I noticed Johnny and Brian. Brian looked as if he was creepin' on a red head. I rolled my eyes, but I kept on looking for Matt. He was nowhere to be found, but I kept searching the crowd for him. 

"Looking for someone?" a voice asked from beside me. I jumped, startled, and turned around to meet Matt's beautiful eyes. 

"Nah." I told him. Not anymore. He gave me a look that said 'yeah right'.  

"Do you need a condom?" he asked me in a tone that was soaked in sarcasm. I just blinked at him. 

"Why? You have one on you? It's good to be prepared. Wouldn't want to impregnate the brunette." I told him, insinuating that he was going to cheat on Val. I looked away. 

"I wasn't gonna fuck her. A little jealous are we?" he asked with a cocky smirk. I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief before looking away again. 

"If I was jealous, I'd be in a world of hurt." I told him with a hint of sarcasm. 

"What do you mean?" he asked me, looking confused. 

"Please, Matt. You're married, you flirt with every girl you meet. Not to mention your fans...I mean, I'm not the girl who wants to get used to sluts hittin' on her honey." 

"Sluts? What makes you think that girl was a slut?" 

"You are so gullible sometimes, Matty. Any girl who see's a guy with a wedding band on his finger and is still willing to fuck him or dry hump him on a sweaty dance floor, is undeniably a slut. Not trying to make any judgements here, though." I said, holding my hands up. He sighed and looked down. 

"You're right." he told me, which caused me to look at him with a confused expression. 

"But, lucky for me, I happen to like sluts." he said with an amused expression. 

"Well, sweetheart," I said, patting his shoulder, "you better prepare for a world of hurt and STD's."

I turned around, slammed both of my drinks and found my way back over to Vinnie. Surprisingly, he wasn't dancing with another chick. He smiled brightly when he saw me and took my hands. We danced a few more songs and made out some before I decided it was time to split. 

"Did you drive here?" I asked Vinnie as we walked off of the dance floor. 

"Naw, I took a cab." he told me in his Italian accent. I nodded. 

"Wanna come back with me?" I asked him in a flirtatious voice. He nodded and smiled sweetly. 

"I gotta find Matt. I think he's really drunk." I told him before heading in Matt's direction. He was sitting on the couch alone. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. 

"Sweetheart, we gotta leave." I told him. 

"I'm not letting you leave here with a complete stranger, Lacey."

"He's not a stranger. He's my best friend's little brother." I told him confidently. He didn't reply, he just licked over his lips and nodded. 

"If it's what you want." he said as he rose out of his seat. 

"Meet me outside in ten." he told me as he walked away. I had a strange feeling about our conversation, but quickly forgot about it as I made it back to Vinnie. 

10 minutes later, we met Matt outside. He had called us a cab and was waiting. 

"We'll go to my hotel room, I guess." I told Matt. 

"No. My house. You'll never stay in that damn hotel room again." he said sternly. I decided that it was best that I didn't argue. 

"Val won't trip shit, will she?"

"No." he answered without explanation. I just nodded. 

It didn't take us long to make it to Matt's house. I pretty much fell out of the car when I tried to get out. Matt ended up having to carry me inside after Vinnie dropped me a few times. I didn't mind, though. I laughed the whole time. 

"Matthew, take my shoes off of me." I ordered Matt when he put me down on the bed. He nodded and did just that. He pulled them off slowly and gently put them down at the end of the bed.  

"Thanks." I told him sweetly. He nodded again and sat down beside of me. 

"Where'd Vinnie go?" I asked Matt, looking around. He sighed before slowly looking at me. 

"He puked and then passed out on my couch." 

"Shit. That's my luck." 

"Lacey, I don't think you should have brought him here. What about Brendan?" 

"Since when did you become Brendan's biggest fan?" 

"I'm not." 

"Okay." I said with a sarcastic tone. 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck Vinnie. I just wanted to make out with someone." I told him before rolling my eyes. 

"Me? I'm kissable." he told me with a smile.  I giggled a little at his response. 

"You are everything-able, Matt. But you're off limits." I told him with a small smile. 

"Relax. I'm kidding." he told me. I just nodded and leaned against his shoulder. 

"Can we be friends, Matt? Just like this." I asked him with a smile on my face. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Yeah. Just friends." he told her half-heartedly. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I've been gone, but I still did my homework. (: