The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 20

After about an hour of porn, Kalyn and Quinn went back in their room. Quinn shut the door and turned around, smiling.

“We’re not going to have sex again,” Kalyn laughed “I’m still trying to let your back heal.”

“Damn,” Quinn laughed, sitting down beside her. “Maybe I can change your mind.”

He started to kiss down her neck when there was a knock at the door. Quinn huffed, standing up and walking over, opening the door. Dan was standing there.

“Hey,” Quinn said, confused.

“Can I talk to you guys?” Dan asked, walking in.

“Sure Dan, what’s up buddy?” Kalyn asked, sitting back on the bed.

“I’m having some…physical connecting problems with Ariel.”

“You mean sex wise?” Kalyn questioned. Dan nodded his head. “Well what does she like?”

“She likes…Being kissed. A lot.”

“Then you should start off kissing her a lot,” Quinn said.

“Okay Quinn, you don’t know what girls like, I’ll take it from here!” Kalyn laughed.

“You see,” Dan said, sitting down on the bed “I don’t think I’m a great kisser.”

“You don’t?” Kalyn asked. Dan shook his head. “Well…” She leaned in closer to him, where her mouth was lingering inches from his “Let me see.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah,” Dan hesitated for a moment and leaned in to kiss Kalyn. Their lips connected, and she pulled away after a few seconds. Quinn quickly ran up beside her and put his arm around her shoulders.

“You’re a good kisser.” Kalyn laughed “Just start with what she likes and go on from there. I know Ariel, and she’ll tell you if she doesn’t like it.”

“OKAY! THANKS KALYN! YOU ROCK!” Dan said, fleeing out of the room.

“You know…” Quinn started “There’s this sex shop down the street… Wanna go?”

“Sure,” Kalyn laughed.

~

“Ariel!” Dan yelled. Ariel walked into the room.

“Yeah?”

“Come here!” He patted the place next to him. Ariel questioned him with a look and sat down next to him. He smiled, starting to kiss down her neck. Soon they were both in the bed without cloths.

“Dan,” Ariel panted, pulling his hair.

“ARIEL!” He screamed, thrusting into her. She moaned, her body bobbing.

Dan came and Ariel did soon after, sweating.

“That was nice. Where’d that come from?” Ariel laughed.

“A man can never reveal his secrets, Ariel.” Dan smiled.