The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 19

Kalyn woke up the next morning and walked into her best friend’s room. She had just got out of bed, so her hair was sticking out everywhere and she still had her teddy bear she slept with. The Used were out doing some publicity thing on the radio, so it was just her and Ariel. She knocked on the door when Ariel answered.

“Good morning Sleeping Beauty.” Ariel laughed, inviting her in.

“Morning. Did Dan say goodbye to you?” Kalyn asked, getting some coffee.

“Yeah, he left me a note. Didn’t Quinn leave you one?”

“I don’t know. I just woke up and walked in here. I’ll be right back.” Kalyn said, setting down her coffee and running back into Her and Quinn’s room. She picked up the note next to the bed and ran back.

“Did you get one?” Ariel asked. Kalyn nodded, reading it out.

“Kalyn,
We went to do the radio thingy, you know.
I just wanted to let you know I’ll be thinking about you.
And last night was amazing.
I love you so much.

-Quinners.”


Kalyn sat down the note on the coffee table, picking up her coffee cup and looked up at Ariel.

“What does yours say?”

“Yo hoe,
BBL.
Lurve,
Dan.”


“Aw. Dan’s cute.” Kalyn laughed, looking over her note once more. “Ariel…?”

“Yes?”

“Do you think….Sometimes when someone….holds you…You know they’re the one?”

“Yeah. That’s how I feel with Dan. Do you feel that way with Quinn…?” Kalyn sniffed, wiping her eyes.

“Kalyn what’s wrong?” Ariel asked, running over to her best friend.

“Sometimes I just think about him and me, you know? And if things don’t work out. I’ve put so much trust in him. I just….”

“Shh. He loves you Kalyn.”

“I know, but I don’t want his feelings to be stronger then mine, because I love him, I REALLY DO! But… I don’t know.”

“I understand.” Ariel nodded, sitting down on a chair across from Kalyn.

“I….GOD HE’S SO AMAZING!” Kalyn screamed, leaning her head back.

“Mhm.” Ariel laughed. Just about that time, they walked in.

“QUINN!” Kalyn screamed, attacking him “I MISSED YOU!”

“I missed you too?” Quinn looked at Ariel, who shrugged. Quinn kissed the top of Kalyn’s head and went to sit down.

“I hear this place has satellite!” Bert giggled “OH COOL PORN! QUINN PORN!”

“Uh, I uh…” Quinn started, but was cut off by Kalyn jumping on the couch.

“TURN IT UP BABY!” Quinn laughed, sitting down beside Kalyn, kissing her cheek.

“Si seulement vous avez su combien je vous aime.” Kalyn smiled.

“Huh?”

“Nothing.” She laughed, going back to the porn.