The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 22

“No Quinn, that’s way to awkward for words,” Kalyn mumbled, playing with her hair to avoid eye contact with Quinn. He cocked his head at her. “I thought it would be a good idea,” He mumbled. Kalyn laughed, hugging him.

“Quinn, do you really want to do this?” Quinn nodded his head. Kalyn bit the side of her lip, thinking. “Kalyn we did kinky stuff the other night! Can’t you do this for me please?” Kalyn continued to think and finally gave up. “Okay, but you’re wearing Dirty Cop.”

“NO WAY!” Quinn jumped, shaking his head. Kalyn laughed, stripping her cloths off. Quinn did the same and got down on the bed on his hands and knees. “Quinn this is creeping me out to be honest!” Kalyn said, putting it on. Quinn turned around, his face even. “Kalyn, then don’t do it.”

“I want to though,”

“Then go for it,” Kalyn nodded. Getting at the end of the bed, she leaned towards Quinn. “Perchance, have you ever done this before?” Quinn shook his head ‘no’. Kalyn nodded.

She then stuck her fingers in his asshole, scissoring them. He moaned, his legs barely holding up. “Quinn, it’s going to hurt.” Kalyn mumbled. He sucked in air, moaning once again “Keep going,” He panted. Kalyn did as she was told, pushing her fingers in and out. Quinn sat up, turning around and planting a kiss on her lips. She kissed back, pushing him down to turn around again.

She pushed the strap-on inside of him, making him scream. She pushed in and out until he finally came, collapsing on the bed. Kalyn laughed, taking it off and sitting down beside him.

“Jesus Christ,” Quinn mumbled “So this is why you guys are always more tired then we are. Damn,” Kalyn smiled, placing a kiss on his lips. He turned and smiled at her. “I would kiss you back, but my asshole is sore at the moment.” Kalyn laughed and then became silent.

“Quinn?” She asked, looking over at him, his mouth open but his eyes closed. He opened his eyes to look at her “Hmm?”

“Is our relationship only about sex now?” Quinn’s eyebrows came down in a confused look. “It’s a big part of it, I’m not going to lie. But I don’t think that it’s all about sex.” Kalyn nodded her head, silently. “Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked, rubbing her hair.

“Nothing,” Kalyn mumbled “I’m just thinking about things.”

“Like what?” Quinn asked, standing up and putting on his boxers. Kalyn did the same, throwing on a bra and underwear. “Just thinking about us, our lives, people, sex- It’s kind of hard to deal with it all right now, you know?”

“Kalyn are you breaking up with me?” Quinn asked. Kalyn shook her head.

“I’d never break up with you,” Quinn smiled, pushing his lips to her forehead. “I love you, Kalyn.”

“I love you too.”

~

“So what are we going to do tonight?” Kalyn asked, sitting in Ariel and Dan’s room with the others. Everyone shrugged except Bert “Dude, we’re going to fucking get ripped!” Bert laughed, drinking something in a cup that probably consisted or 7/8 vodka. Quinn stood up, walking over to get something to drink also, kind of limping.

“Dude, Quinn, quit walking like that, it looks like you just got fucked in the ass!” Ariel laughed, Kalyn and Quinn both froze, kind of giving it away to the rest of the group.

“OH MY GOD,” Dan screamed “KALYN FUCKED QUINN!”

“No I didn’t!’ Kalyn said, putting a disgusted look on her face. Dan laughed, taking a sip of his drink “YES YOU DID.”

“NO I DIDN’T DAN, NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I PUT MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS!” Kalyn hissed.

“Oh my, yeah I don’t want to end up limping like Quinn!” Dan giggled. Kalyn stood up from her chair, running after Dan “I’m going to kill you!” Dan opened the door, running down the hall with Kalyn chasing him.

Quinn sat down near Jeph, Ariel and Bert. “So,” Bert mumbled “How did it feel?” Quinn coughed a little, taking a sip of his beverage “It felt uh…painful at first…and then it was…enjoyable

“Wait, so getting fucked in the ass was fun?!” Ariel screamed. Quinn nodded, a mere smile playing on his face “Kalyn was fucking good.”

“Damn,” Jeph said, in awe. Just then a thud was heard on the other side of the door, followed by Dan screaming. “You guys, quick! She’s coming to get m- AH KALYN NO!”

That was followed by a few kicking sounds, with Kalyn walking back in the room, flipping her hair back from it’s messy form “Who wants to go get wasted?”