The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 26 - Final

Kalyn ran down the street, dodging cars that were blaring their horns at her. Slow tears were flowing down her face, staining her cheeks. She finally made it to their hotel and walked up to the clerk.

“Hi…Can I please have a key to room 203?” She asked politely “My boy…I just lost my key.” She had never really had a key, Quinn would always keep it. But she couldn’t take anymore. The clerk smiled and handed her a small plastic card and she smiled at him “Thank you.”

Kalyn sat in her room for a few hours, pondering what to do. She could always leave and never come back, run away from her fears…or she could take it. She voted the first one and got up to pack her stuff when Quinn came busting through the door. Kalyn paused as he pushed his way to her.

“K-Kalyn!” He slurred. She could smell the heavy scent of alcohol on his breath and shuddered “KALYN STAY!” She shook her head. Kalyn wasn’t going to cave in and forgive him. Quinn fixed his mouth and grabbed her arm as she quickly tried to pull away.

“Quinn stop, this hurts!” She hissed through her teeth as he pushed her down on the bed, kissing lines down her arms, pulling off her shirt. “Quinn stop it! Fucking hell!” She gasped as he worked on her jeans.

“Kalyn just shh,” He mumbled kissing her hips. She gasped, trying to break free of his gasp. “Stop it!” He hissed and she remained silent, tears flowing down her cheeks. He laughed to himself and started taking off his own cloths as he amazingly kept her down. Kalyn began shaking to get away from him when he grabbed her neck and lent down next to her. “I said be quiet!”

Kalyn did as she was told, shaky breaths often pushing themselves out. Quinn was fully naked now on top of her. “You ready?” She shook her head quickly from left to right and tried to break free once again with no unfamiliar results. Quinn quickly slapped his hand across her face making her whimper silently. “Behave…” Kalyn nodded and he pushed himself in her. A moaned escaped from Kalyn’s mouth and Quinn glared at her.

“No moans, you are quiet!” She closed her eyes, ready for another. Quinn pushed himself back in and small tears trickled down her cheeks. He finished and came, not caring if she did or not. He pulled himself out and lay down beside Kalyn on the bed.

“I hate you,” The slow words curved out of her mouth easily “I fucking hate you.”

“You don’t mean that…” Quinn mumbled, lightly tracing her jaw line “You love me and you know it!” Kalyn didn’t say anything back. Her response wouldn’t matter; Quinn had put it in his head she would always love him, even if he was an ass.

“You cheated,” She managed a few minutes later “You cheated and fucked up my life.”

“I fucked up your life? Oh, Kalyn baby that is just too rich! You don’t know what fucked up is yet…” He chuckled “Put on some cloths!” She did as she was told, pulling on whatever he threw at her, which was a slim lingerie dress-like thing and slippers. She waited for him to get ready but all he did was throw on some boxers.

“Get over here,” He hissed, his sobriety coming back to him. She did as she was told and he showed her light marks on his ribs. She cringed, any sign on pain or infliction always making her sick. “What do you have to say for yourself?” Kalyn was silent “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?” Again, nothing. The red rose to Quinn’s cheeks as he smacked her again, making her land on the ground with a thud.

“Stop it,” Kalyn muttered and Quinn laughed.

“No,”

Stop!” Kalyn yelled, jumping up “I’m not going to let you push me around like this! You fucking did it, Quinn. NOT ME, YOU! It shows how much you fucking love me.” A scoff escaped from her throat and Quinn snarled at the sound.

“Fuck you, I didn’t love you. You’re nothing but a slut to me. A worthless tramp…” Kalyn’s eyes began to fill with tears and she pulled the rest of her things in her suitcase.

“Fuck off,” She muttered before running out of the hotel, and onto a plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be a sequal (:(: