Status: Still in the writing Process, so stay tuned.

Chemistry of a Car Crash

Last Friday Night(TGIF)

I was nervous to tell Margot.
This job was my everything. But what I had to tell her was my everything in a sense too.
I knocked on the glass door and smiled at her as she grinned and held up a finger motioning she was almost done with a phone call.
I leaned against the door and played with the hem of my floral dress nervously and watched as she set down the phone.
“What can I do for ye Miss Maya.” she said happily, “No wait, let me guess.”
I stared at her frozen with wide eyes.
“Drop Dead, Tom or Oliver has convinced you to do a shoot with them when they go to Portugal next week.” she smiled her fingers crossed as she leaned her chin over them.
“They told you?” I asked embarrassed.
“Mmm.” she chuckled, “Mr. Sykes called me last week, persuaded me in a sense.”
“Oh?” I rolled my eyes, “Did he black mail my career.”
“Not entirely,” she laughed sipping on her coffee, “Ye just have to do ye normal routine with these boys, take their photos, take down quotes.”
I nodded with a smile, “Anything I can do now that would be helpful?”
She gave me an evil grin, “Ye wanna make 200 individual copies for me.”

“Hello, love.”
I smiled at the sound of his voice, and turned around from my position leaning against the copy machine, and smiled as Oliver approached me, both hands behind his back.
“Didn’t expect to see you out and about,” I chuckled as I turned to the copy machine, smiled as he leaned behind me and kissed my cheek, making a loud smooching noise as I giggled.
“Why’s that?” He chuckled, standing behind me, playing with the thin material of my floral dress.
“‘Cuz you’re a vampire, and the sun is out and its spring, screaming children, no more clouds, no more drearyness.” I laughed gathering my 200 hundred copies and allowing him to follow me into my ‘office.’
“I have to go out if I want to see my lass looking as lovely as ever.” he smiled taking the papers out of my hand, and handed me a boquet of white tulips, that he had hidden behind his back, with a cheeky look on his face.
“Well aren’t you sweet,” I smiled taking it from him and leaning on my toes, to wrap my arms behind his neck, as he rested his hands lazily on the small of my back.
He shrugged, quickly capturing my lips, “Eh, I try.”
“Well that was very sweet of you,” I smiled as he stared intently at my eyes, before I kissed him delicately. I smiled and pulled away taking the flowers and grabbing the fake ones that I had on my shelf and put them in their, filling the vase with bottled water.
“Any other reason you’re here?” I said with a chuckle as he took a seat in one of the two leather chairs across from my desk as I played with the flowers, “Kiss up to my boss, perhaps?”
He blushed, “I volunteered, to go on coffee runs for the rest of the day, since I’m stealing her most talented assistant.”
“I’m only good at making coffee runs?” I laughed, feigning hurt, as I sat on his lap with a cheeky grin.
“Ye know what I mean, ye mean a lot to Margot she’ll probably go insane without ye..” he stated amused.
“Mmm,” I chuckled as he pressed his lips against mine, “Because you only know how to burn coffee.”
He gave me a soft glare, but we both looked up when we heard a knock on the door, and we glanced up to see Margot with a list in her hand as she smiled cheekily at Oli.
“Well Mr. Sykes your first coffee run starts now.” she smiled, as Oli groaned and mumbled under his breath, before kissing me quickly, leaving a blush hot on my cheeks as Margot stared at us with a grin, as Oli walked passed her, and took the list out of her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

sorry for the delayed updates readers! Summer vacation is getting the best of me! :]
Also, I haven't been getting a lot of comments, more readers but not a lot of comments :[
So please silent readers comment comment!
And no, they're not together yet :]