Status: Active AS HELL!! hope you guys like this!! <3 <3 <3

He Said She Said

The Daily Routine

Ryan’s POV

Lip ring… Check

Hoodie… check

Hair straightened… check

Make sure you can’t see a thing… check

All dressed for school and ready to be stared at for hours at a time. Walking down stairs for breakfast, I hear my brother’s voice as well as another voice and then I notice it’s her when I come into the kitchen being faced with the most beautiful girl in the world, Penelope.

I slowly walk to the kitchen to take in her whole appearance. Her perfectly lightly tanned skin and her amazing grey eyes mixed with the thick eye liner complementing her hair perfectly. You see the thing is… she is perfect, smart, full of personality… and unbelievably shy.

“Hey Ry, want some coffee?” asks my twin brother. I hate having a twin, but the worst of it, is that he is the one keeping my away from her. They spend every minute of every second together, which leaves no time for me to talk to her.

In the middle of my thoughts I am pushed aside by my energetic cousin, as she comes running into the kitchen and pulls Penelope into a tight hug.

“OI weirdo, don’t fucking push me alright! How about you go hug a tree or something! I wish to walk around in my own home without being pushed around!” I started towards the fridge when I was pushed into the fridge with tight arms around me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask trying to get the stupid hippies arms from around me

“I’m hugging a tree!” she screams into my ears. I give her a weird look as she stats to explain, “well, trees are hollow, start out as cute little things that end up being ugly rough pieces of shit that just get in the way… just like you!” she states walking to the sink and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

“Well how about you go hug your stupid bitch of a friend as well? She seems to be doing nothing, just like a tree!” I say grabbing an apple from the bench and start walking towards the front door while throwing my bag on my back.

I open the front door when a book hits me on the back of my head. I turn around and am faced with Penelope. She has her arms crossed over her chest and a grin just tugging at her lips.

“Hey you forgot your best friend!,” I look down to the floor to see the book that was thrown at me and it seems to be my porno magazine that is usually under my bed. As this ticks in my mind, I get really angry and slam the door shut.

“Where the fuck did you get this?” I ask walking towards her and dumping my bag onto the floor

“What your best friend? I found her under your bed when I was putting some of my dogs shit under your pillow. Why do you ask?” she says hopping off of her stool and starting to stroll towards me

“YOU DID WHAT!? So you went in my room and you touched my stuff as well as putting your stupid dogs shit on my pillow?!” I screamed and came face to face with the girl who seemed to be pushing my buttons so much that I was wishing that something would interrupt us just before shit would hit the fan.

“Ummmm... YEA!! Whatcha going to do about it? Huh? Huh? You think that you are this big hot shot that bullies everyone in the school, but you know what... YOU ARE JUST A SHY LITTLE BOY WHO NEEDS TO GET LAYED!” she screamed into my face. I couldn’t take it anymore; she was going to regret that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooooooooo...

Yea I know its been a while but I have made time on my calendar to write at least 2 chapters every weekend and submit at least one chapter every weekend as well!!

tell me what you guys think about the story because I'm not sure if I should keep or not!?

I LOVE YOU READERS!!!
SHOUT OUTS TO ALL MY READERS!!!
PLEASE DONT BE SHY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX