Angel

part 2 :- under a starlit sky

I turn her around ...
I can taste the cherry lip gloss mixed with vodka on her mouth . everything just falls away so perfectly . all that matters right now , in this moment is kissing her and the music drifting from my ipod . her breath is sweet and her skin feels cold to the touch . her eye lashes look like feathers, their are tears clinging to them , looking like small crystals on jet black satin. I kiss her again, and again and again , till my mouth feels sore. she suddenly bights my lip , a short gasp escapes from my lips , I taste blood i look at her then put my lips to her soft neck . I hear her moan softly into the night , she sounds like an angel... I'm sure she is an angel. I want every last part of her , from her lips to her hips i want everything and nothing, i want to drown in her sent and I want her...
** later that night **
I sit up and look at her . i should regret every second with her, but... I can't , how can I when she's the best thing that's happened o me!!! I should go now , brake her heart and never have to see her again . make everything easier for her , it would be less pain , less hurt , more human , she could for get me completely and never have to see me again , I still have my problem , granted I've not had to do it as frequently , but I still can't help myself , god that's the story of my life not being able to help myself , just like tonight proved "Phoebe" I whisper to myself gently , I sigh and stand up.
"you know your doing the right thing " says a voice , I already know who it will be there's no mistaking it so I don't need to turn round.
" you really think so Sall?? "i say sadly
" yes " she says sadly ," you know you can't... not yet "
realization dawns on me " you knew this would happen didn't you " sally giggles
" hunnie I'm an angle I know everything , now come on we should go for a walk "
i turn and look at her " it was your idea to go and say hello to her , now at least i know why."
i turn back into the tent and kiss her goodnight , why dose it have to be like this right now?? I think sadly
" give it time josh , now come on you've said you good bye , I think I have some explaining to do " .
♠ ♠ ♠
listen to :
evanescence : my immortal