Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter One! :D

I really didn’t like to party that much. I’m more of a stay at home kind of guy. I didn’t even really want to go to the Halloween party, but my girlfriend, Stephanie, dragged me into it.
“Come on, Alex. You’ll have a great time, and if you don’t I’ll make it up to you.” Stephanie said.
“Fine, Steph. I’ll go, but I’m definitely NOT dressing up. That shit’s gay.” I replied.
We reached the party hosted by the Barakats. It was a pretty nice place, definitely a party house. It seemed like everyone and their brother was already there and it was only 6:30. This was going to be a long night. As soon as we got in there, as I suspected, Stephanie ditched me for her friends, leaving me alone, sitting by the punch bowl, feeling like a big loser.
Sometime during the night, Stephanie came up to me telling me how she was right about me having such a good time and I should thank her, and so she kissed me on and left me alone, once again. I realized I had to pee, and wanted to get out of this hell hole. I went upstairs to find a bathroom. Once I got in and finished, I went outside rather than back in. When I was outside I thought. I thought about Stephanie first. She always dragged me to this stuff, what was wrong with doing stuff together, just the two of us? We always had to be at a party. Also, while we were at parties, she always ignored me.
As I was thinking someone interrupted me.
“Hey man, it’s pretty cold out here..”
I turned around, “No, it’s fine.” Go away already I thought.
“Look man, your fucking going to get sick, and I’m going to get bitched at by my parents for letting you out here, so get your ass inside.”
I mumbled to myself and pushed passed him. I was going inside to tell Stephanie that I’m leaving, and if she wanted to come with me fine, but if not, she’s getting her own damn ride home. How was I supposed to find her in all these people? No, I was just leaving.
“Hey, you know Stephanie right?” I asked the guy who came outside.
“Yeah, why?” he asked, kind of confused.
“Well I’m leaving, so will you bring her home for me?”
“Sure man, and by the way, my name is Jack.”
“Alright, Hey Jack, I’m Alex. Thanks again.”
I left right after that. I went home, and I played some Grand Theft Auto, and I cooked a pizza. Stephanie tried to text me and call me several times, but I didn’t answer. I didn’t feel like talking, I was tired. I couldn’t stay awake any longer, and I fell asleep, I began to dream about some boy.. Sounding familiar, but I didn’t know who it was exactly.. All I remember was the most amazing brown eyes I'd ever seen..
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI- It's like my first Jalex, so gimmeh a breakk. and WARNING: please comment! I need to know HONEST opinoins. Thank you. <3 <3 <3 and yea, it's kinda short. I'm making next one longer, if this one is good enough..

June 6, 2011: For those of you just beginning to read this at least skip to like chapter 10 or something, because I promise you it gets better! ahah, or skim, because you wouldnt rly understand if you skipped ahead..