Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter 13: Chapter Thirteen: Chap. 13.

Alex’s Point Of View:
Jack and I were now more confident, or should I say he was. I was always okay without relationship being public, and I didn’t blame him, I guess I just expected to much out of him before he was ready. What he did over the intercom was amazing. I wouldn’t have even has the guts to do that.
It was now Saturday night. We were at my house snuggled up on the couch watching Zombieland. It was a funny movie. We were just at the part where Wichita and Little Rock pulled into Pacific Playland and the garage door opened.
“Alex, are you in the living room?” My mom called.
“Yeah Ma!” I called back and she walked in.
“Hi boys.” She smiled.
“Hey Mrs. Gaskarth.” Jack said.
“Hey mom.” I said.
“Alex, your aunt called. She’s moving to Ireland for a few years, so she would like us to visit her before she leaves.”
“Aunt Krista?” I groaned
“Yes. I know, she’s not my favorite either, but your father is her brother, and she’s still part of our family. We are leaving for a week tomorrow.”
“Ugh, fine. Can we bring Jack?”
“Alex, she’s your family, and plus I have school.” Jack told me.
My mom didn’t head him. “I don’t care.”
I gave him a pleading look. “Pleeeeeeease?”
“I don’t know. I have to talk to my mom.” He said.
He called his mom and stepped outside.
“You know, Alex, if he doesn’t want to go, you shouldn’t beg him.”
I didn’t know what to say, and plus he walked back in.
“What’d your mom say?” my mom asked, mainly because I was a little embarrassed to ask. What if he really didn’t want to go?
“She said it’s okay with her.” He smiled down at me.
“Alright, be here around noon, well rather just spend the night, if it’s okay.”
“Sure.” He said and sat down by me again.
“If you don’t want to go, you don’t have to.” I whispered to him.
“Why would you say that?” he looked confused.
“I don’t know.” I just felt like he didn’t want to go, I guess.
“I wanna go, babe. My mom is just strict.”
“Oh, okay.”
Well he was going, and I was happy. It’ll make it so much better knowing he’s there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is a really short filler, because I'm stuck on what should happen next... I want a co-writer, and I'm looking for one, so does anyone want to help me write? Pretty Pleeeease?(: If you're interested: send me a message or comment on my story. I'll read something you have and decided. Guys, please help me. I'm totally stuck and I don't know how much I like this chapter. lol. so please let me know if your interested in writing this with me and you can get started right away! Also, I'm open to any ideas. Should the trip go smoothly or what..? I have no clue. contact me please. thank you. -morgan.

June 6 2011, I don't need one anymore. Eyeore.