Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

ChAPteR fOURtEen

Alex’s point of view:
Today was the day we were leaving for my aunt’s house. I was happy Jack came along, he could keep me company around my bitch of an aunt.
“Let’s go Alex!” My dad called from the living room.
“Be right down.” I called down to my dad.
I got my bag and Jack grabbed his and we walked downstairs.
“Okay, last chance if you need to use the bathroom go now, because once we leave we aren’t stopping for a while.”
I used the bathroom and Jack did too, and then we left for my aunt’s.
[……]
When we pulled into her driveway I forgot how huge her house was. She was rich and a bitch.
“How long are we going to stay here mom?” I asked.
“About a week, suck it up Alex.” My dad answered for her.
I groaned and my dad rang the doorbell.
She opened the door and greeted us with a plastered on smile.
“Hello Peter.” She greeted my dad with a hug.
“Isobel.” She said, and gave her a light hug.
“And hello Alexander.” She said, I stepped forward for a hug, but she ignored it. This was going to be a long week.
“Who’s this?” She asked looking at Jack. “Is he an adopted son? Better mannered than him I hope.” She said, giving me a glance.
“No Krista,” my dad started. “This is Alex’s boyfriend.”
“Excuse me?” she asked, in shock.
“He’s my boyfriend.” I said, stressing the boy in boyfriend.
“Jesus Christ Alexander, I don’t understand. As much as you irk me, I always figured you’d go for a pretty girl. You’re handsome and girls probably fall all over you. I don’t understand why you have to go for him.”
“Maybe because it’s my choice, not yours and I chose him.” I spat back.
“Your mother raised you without discipline and while you’re here you’re going to respect your elders. Next time you raise your voice at me your getting your mouth washed out with soap. And Peter how could you have even allowed this?”
“Krista, please. We’ll talk about this later.” My dad said.
[..]
The first while here was awkward. Jack didn’t say much, and he really didn’t seem like he wanted to be here. I regretted asking him, I felt horrible for it.
It was late and I decided to get something to drink. I walked down into the kitchen and I heard my aunt and dad talking.
“Peter why the hell could you have raised your child like this?” Krista asked my dad.
“I didn’t, and you know it’s all Isobel’s fault. She was never hard on him, if it was up to me, there’s no way he’d be dating that son of a bitch.”
“Well then why didn’t you tell him that?”
“I couldn't. They planned it so not only was Isobel there, but Jack’s parents, and they’re okay with it so how was I supposed to say no?”
“Be a man, Peter, honestly. Your in my house, and I’m not letting this go on.”
“What the hell am I supposed to do, Krista?”
“Well, I don’t know, considering you weren’t man enough to say something in the first place. Leave it to me.”
The conversation ended. I was so angry with my dad. And with Krista. I hated her already and now I just wanted to wring her neck. Yeah, that was harsh but she was a bitch. I forgot about my water and went upstairs.
“Jack, dude. My dad fucking lied, he isn’t okay with us, and now him and Krista are trying to do something asbout it.”
“Alex, I’ll be honest. I knew your dad wasn’t okay with it. He’s too much like your aunt.” He said sleepily.
“Not Really.” I said, a little too defensive, considering I hated him at the moment.
“Yes he is and you know it.”
I did know it, but I couldn't bring myself to admit it out loud.
“Just because he doesn’t approve doesn’t mean he hates you as a person.”
“I never said that, did I?”
“Well no but-.”
“Alex, your dad’s going to do anything he can to break us up, especially with Krista around, and we both know it. All you have to do is be stronger than he is and you won’t have to worry about it.”
“Fine, but I don’t understand why this doesn’t bug you.”
“It does, but I can control it.”
“Goodnight Jack.” I said, turning off the lights. I was kind of annoyed. I was worried with what they were planning on doing, and Jack just didn’t care.
[..]
That morning Jack wasn’t in the room so I went downstairs. He was talking to Krista. What the fuck?
“Morning.” I said trying to sound as sleepy as possible.
“Morning babe.” Jack got up and kissed me on the cheek and I gave him a confused look. He just sat back down.
“Good morning Alexander.” My aunt said stiffly.
“What’s for breakfast?” I asked.
“Figure something out, everyone else already ate. If you want to have breakfast made for you, why don’t you rise when the rest of the world does.”
I looked at the clock. It was only 9:45, and this was early for me to wake up anyways.
“Fine.” I grumbled and I poured myself some cereal. It was like some fucking bran flakes, but I didn’t want to say anything. As soon as I finished, I went to shower.
When I got out I found a note from Jack saying he went out for awhile.
What the hell? He couldn't have waited for me?
“Alexander, come down here!” my aunt called.
“I’m getting dressed!” I called back down.
“Well hurry up, you don’t need that long.”
“Bitch.” I muttered under my breath and quickly changed. I couldn't do anything to my hair considering she kept rushing me.
I went downstairs to see a girl my age sitting on the couch texting. Now, if I was doing that she’d snap my phone in half.
I found my aunt in the kitchen.
“What?” I asked.
“There’s a girl here to see you. Why don’t you go chit chat.” She said, and actually smiled.
“I know what your doing, jack’s still going to be my boyfriend at the end of the day.”
“For goodness sake Alex, she’s your second cousin. Don’t act like that.” She snarled and pushed me into the living room.
“Anna, this is Alex, my nephew.”
“Hi.” She smiled. I admitted she was pretty cute. She has long brown hair that went past her shoulders. She has straightened it and it looked nice. She has pretty blue eyes and a pretty good body, I guess.
“Hey.” I returned her smile and sat down.
“So what’s up?” she said.
“Uhm, not much, I guess.” I answered, and we started talking for a while. She was cool, and I could see her and I being friends.
[..]
About two hours later we were still talking and Jack walked through the door.
“Where’d you go?”
“I don’t know, why?”
I gave him an annoyed look when Anna spoke up.
“Hi, I’m Anna.” She smiled.
“Hey, and Jack.”
“Well, I have to go, but I’ll see you two around maybe?”
“Sure.” Jack said, and she walked out.
“So who’s she?” he asked.
“I don’t know. Krista brought her over.”
“I see.” He said.
“So where were you?” I asked.
“Why does it matter?”
“You were gone for three hours Jack.”
“Don’t worry about it.”
“Dammit Jack.” I said, and I just walked away. How hard was it to just tell me where you were?
We didn’t speak much the rest of the day, and I was okay with that.

The next afternoon my dad asked me to go to lunch with him. We were there about an hour having a steady conversation when I decided to bring up the conversation he had with Krista.
“I heard you and Krista talking.” I said blankly.
“About what?” he asked.
“Jack. The first night we were here.”
“Oh.”
“Oh? That’s it?”
“Son, what do you want me to say? How about this? I don’t like it, and I’m not taking back anything I said. When we get back I’m talking to your mother, and I’m ending this.”
“What the fuck dad?” I said a little too loudly. I didn’t care. “You can’t control me. You’re my dad, you’re supposed to support me, not be an asshole.”
“I’m your parent, and your’re not eighteen yet, so I have a say in things you do, and your done dating Jack. The moment I talk to your mom…”
“You son of a bitch.” I said, and I walked out of the restaurant. It was pretty close to the house so I walked. I would’ve walked anyways. When I got to Krista’s my dad’s car wasn’t in the driveway so I figured he wasn’t going to be back for a while. There was someone else’s car in the driveway though, great company.
I walked into the house and up to my room. Jack wasn’t in there so I figured he’d be in the kitchen or living room. I walked down into the living room and fucking got punched in the gut. Jack was kissing Anna. I stood there for a second in shock and he didn’t even pull away.
“WHAT THE FUCK?” I yelled, and Jack quickly shot back.
“Oh hey Alex.” Anna said.
“Jack can you home here.”
Jack came over and I pulled his hand and took him upstairs, he still didn’t say anything.
“Get your shit, get out.”
“What?” he asked.
“Get out of here, and go home. Don’t bother to text or ever try to talk to me again.”
“Alex I don’t even like her. She just started kissing me when you came in.”
“YOU DIDN’T FUCKING PULL HER AWAY.” I shouted. “I fucking watched you, Jack.”
“What the hell. Do you honestly think I’d do that to you?”
“I don’t know right now, but I know you need to leave.”
“Are you serious?”
“Yes. We’re done, you fucked up, and you’re leaving.”
He looked at me, his eyes were teary.
“Alex, I-.”
“Get out.” I said flatly.
He grabbed his duffle bags and started to walk out of the room.
“And Alex?”
“What?” I spat.
“I still love you.”
“I don’t love you.” I said and I saw a tear fall from his face.
I walked downstairs and told Anna she needed to leave. She was confused but she left anyways. I didn’t know where the hell my mom or Krista was but I didn’t care. I walked back up to the room I was staying in and I watched Jack leave, and I finally felt tears starting to fall.
I lied when I told him I didn’t love him. Of course I did, but he just betrayed me. I couldn't forgive him. I lied in my bed, and I couldn't move. I cried myself to sleep as girly as that sounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I couldn't figure out anything inspiration or idea wise, so someone gave me some ideas, and I like had a sudden like whatever you call it, and here's a long azz chapter. I love it, it's not a happy chapter, but I love it. It's 1,843 words. Part two of his aunt's trip i'll type later, maybe tonight. I hope you like it and comment please! (PS: idea credits go to ftskimberly) Enjoy!