It's Death or Victory

13

Frank's POV
"I'd like to adopt Jasey-Rose." I told the young, blonde woman who appeared to be the only person actually in this place over the age of sixteen. She looked at me like I was insane before informing me that Jasey had schizophrenia that was very unstable and could be dangerous. I really didn't care, I wanted that girl. I signed the paperwork which had about 70 pages to it. I groaned and accepted the biro from the blonde woman.
“Youch that’s a lot of writing… Ehhhhh I’ll go help Jase pack!” Gerard suggested trying to get out the situation. CHEAT helpfully.
“Thanks sweetie!” I stated sarcastic and irritated before sighing and setting to work on the stack of papers awaiting my attention.

Gerard's POV
I walked up the huge staircase to Jasey's bedroom. What the hell was it going to be like? I mean, the rest of this place was a tip. I anxiously pushed the heavy, metal door open and looked around. The walls were painted white, though it was dated at pealing, with drawings all over the wall in blue crayon. There was a tiny metal bed in the corner of the room with a itchy looking blanket on. There were sheets of paper all over the floor and a cardboard box full of clothes and a few books. In the corner of the room sat Jasey-Rose packing up some toiletries. She had very little things, so I felt really sorry for her. I could never have grown up like this.
“Jase?” I asked slowly, to which the little girl turned around. She blinked, wide eyed before rubbing her deep brown iris’ and smiling her gorgeous gappy smile. She seemed to be thinking about something, something a bit too hard for a eighteen month old child.
“What you thinking of baby girl?” I asked her, curious. She gazed at me, yawning cutely and shuffling over, to sit on my lap.
“My mommeh…” She mumbled quietly. I smiled at her and lifted her up so she was sat on my hip, before carrying the cardboard box under my arm. Jasey-Rose snuggled into my side before yawning again and shutting her eyes. I strolled out the room, trying not to move her too much as I walked. When I got back down to the main area where Frankie was filling out the forms, the blonde girl looked at Jasey, rolled her eyes and took the papers off Frankie. She went off into the little metal office to file them away so Frankie walked over and gazed at Jase asleep against my side. She grunted in her sleep which caused Frank to let out a sweet ‘Awwweh!’.
“We have a family now Gee… Our own baby girl…” Frank mumbled, happiness seeping from his voice.
“I know… I love her Frankie shes so special!” I laughed between words, ectatic.
“Oh I know what I want to do with her room!” Frankie squealed, causing me to roll my eyes. Frankie had a thing about room decorating. For some absurd reason he loved it. I smiled.
“Our own baby girl!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I have another MCR/All Time Low fic running now, and its just started so i'd love your support with that :D http://stories.mibba.com/read/384279/Take-Your-Breath-Away/

Also, what do you think of this, im not so happy with how its going...
Duckie! :D