Status: Active

I'll Keep You a Daydream Away

Ten

Feline’s P.O.V.

I’m not a complete idiot guys, really I’m not. I know I probably shouldn’t trust Maya. I know she’s only acting like that because she wants Alex.

And she should be with him…. but not because I feel fucking guilty! I might be shy, but I’m not naïve or stupid. Maya should be with Alex because, in the end, it would be better for him. I know for a fact that in the end I’m gonna end up hurting Alex and that I simply cannot life with.

The next month passed quickly. I was now 4 months pregnant. Alex was still making move on me and I was still trying to push him into Maya’s direction, with no success obviously.

I also met the rest of Alex’s band. The seemed to be a bit unsure about Alex and me and or….. situation, but after spending a day at Alex house they came around. They really are really sweet guys and told me I could drop by if I needed them or just to hang out.

Right now I was at my doctor’s appointment, Alex couldn’t come this time because of an acoustic session they were doing at the mall, but I promised I would call him as soon as I was done here.

I stared out of the window, trying to process the information I just got. “Miss Parker are you listening?” The doctor interrupted my thought. I nodded. “As I was saying. We usually don’t do that in this stage of the pregnancy, but in your case it might be the only solution. If we don’t there’s a great change you…..” “Thank you doctor.” I jumped up from the chair. “I’ll think about it. I’ll give you a call later.” Not waiting for her response I ran out of the office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So how was it?” Alex asked eagerly. “How’s the baby? Is everything alright?” “Alex calm down!” I giggled. “I’m fine. The baby is fine.” I sat down on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate. “By the way, do we want to know if we’re having a boy or a girl? Because they can tell us if you want to know.” Alex shook his head. “Nope, I want it to be a surprise.” He paused for a minute. “But I would love to have a son.” “Like the world needs a mini version of you!” I teased. “Fuck yeah! They need it!” he shouted. “I can’t wait for you to come out of there.” He said to my belly. “Alex I’m not even halfway yet!” I laughed. “You’re gonna have to patient.”

Alex pulled me closer against him. “Fay? Can I ask you something?” “You just did.” “Haha, very funny. But seriously.” “Sure.” He turned a little so he could look at me. “How do you feel about me?” “Uhm… You’re sweet. And funny. And caring. And….” “No, no, no, that not what I mean. I mean do you see me as what? A friend? The father of your baby? Just a random guy your living with?”

I was a little caught off guard by his question, but before I could answer he continued. “Because I’ve been dropping hints, flirting, everything for the past month and you don’t seem to notice. I know you might not feel the same but…. I think I might be in love with you Feline.” I nearly drowned is his beautiful brown eyes when he spoke.

“I…I….” I stuttered, not sure what to say. “Fuck!” Alex yelled and jumped up. “I’m such a fucking idiot! Here I go, ruining everything again! FUCK!!!” “ALEX!” I said in a loud voice, causing him to pause his rant. “Stop! You’re not an idiot. I just….” I didn’t want to tell him about Maya, so I told him something that was still half true. “I didn’t think you would want me.” I shouted. “I barged into your life, changing everything. At first I thought you’d hate me or something.”

Alex immediately crushed me against his chest. “Don’t ever say something like that again dammit. Don’t even fucking think something like that!” He mumbled. “You’re one of the best things that ever happened to me.”

I looked up with him with teary eyes. “Really?” “Really.” He whispered before pressing a soft kiss against my lips. The kiss was sweet and innocent and just perfect.

“Be mine?” He whispered against my lips. “Alex I’m having your baby, you really think I’m gonna say no right now?” I chuckled. “No, but I just want to hear you say it.” I grinned. “Fine. Yes!.” I smiled and he kissed me again.

“So…. there’s this thing I want to talk about with you, girlfriend.” “And what might that be, boyfriend.” I chuckled. “Well, since I am the lead singer of a band I was thinking of introducing you to the fans.” He said hopeful. “NO!” I said and pulled away. “There’s no way in hell I’m doing that!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm back! Hope you're happy about that :P

Anyways, I'm gonna keep this short. This is mostly a filler, but there are a few hints about important things that will happen later in the story.

I also posted the link to the sequel. This one is not anywhere near done, but I decide I'm gonna do sequel for this and I felt like posting it.

Let me know what you think or what your predictions are.

Love, Felicia